PDA

View Full Version : Deposit when booking online?

tarkin
05-11-2008, 07:57 PM
I'm about to book my reservation using the Disney.com website and was wondering if the entire amount is charged to your credit card or is there an option to put a deposit down and pay the balance before the trip.

I understand that the flight has to be paid upfront.

tarkin
05-11-2008, 08:22 PM
Whoops...:mickey:

Found what I needed from the wdw.com. In case anyone else might want to know:

BOOKING
Booking an Offer
To book an offer, simply view your saved offer information (My Disney Vacation, click "Itineraries") and click the "Book This Offer Now" button. Note that the specific prices and availabilities of resorts, airfares, car rentals and other details may change between the time you save the information and the time you book it. If that should occur, we will do our best to present you with an offer that closely matches the criteria you used to create your original offer. With either your original or similar offer, you will be taken to the appropriate confirmation and payment sections. Your price is then guaranteed, and your vacation is ready to go! Remember: Bookings can be made more than 45 days prior to arrival with a $200 deposit.

Applying Payment
Disneyworld.com also provides the ability to manage the finances for your Magic Your Way vacation package. You can make periodic payments on your Walt Disney WorldŽ vacation. You can make payments in increments or pay the entire remaining balance. The choice is yours. You can make payments in increments or pay the entire remaining balance. The choice is yours.

Before applying payment online, you need to log in if you have not already. On the Apply Payment Page, you can review your:
Shipping and billing Information
Additional confirmation methods, such as fax and e-mail
Amount to charge
Payment method
Guest Information
Making payments online for your Walt Disney WorldŽ vacation is convenient, easy and secure.