PDA

View Full Version : Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique castle package

JWDisneyFan
05-11-2008, 06:53 PM
I have booked the castle package at the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique at MK on my daughter's 6th birthday before. Does anyone know what dresses are currently being offered as choices for this package? They don't have Gisele from Enchanted there do they? My dd is obsessed with her right now!

Thanks!

JMTStone
05-12-2008, 07:06 PM
When I was there in November 2007, they did not have Giselle.

Snow White
Aurora
Ariel
Jasmine
Cinderella
Belle
I think a Minnie Mouse dress????

That's all I remember.

KAT1811
05-13-2008, 09:49 PM
I too am concerned that my DD (she'll be turning 4 on her visit to the BBB) will find another princess dress elsewhere that she would rather have in lieu of those being offered at the BBB. To remedy the situation we are planning on having her choose her princess costume (and accessories) the day before so she gets exactly what she wants and then we are having the Crown package at the BBB the next morning. Good luck. I hope your DD has a wonderful time!!!

JWDisneyFan
05-14-2008, 06:57 AM
Do you know if they even sell Gisele dresses in the park? Maybe we will do that and then just do the crown package too

KAT1811
05-14-2008, 12:03 PM
I am not positive but maybe someone at WDW Merchandising could tell you for sure. The number is (407) 363-6200. Good luck. I hope you find what you are looking for!!!

thejens
05-16-2008, 01:51 PM
Can you believe my niece found a beautiful "princessy" dress at Goodwill and is going to wear that?! We'll see if she becomes tempted once there. It is really a gorgeous dress (not costume) and will be unique. Just a thought for anyone wanting to save some money. The really elaborate dresses are very expensive!!