PDA

View Full Version : Re: Teens on intercot!

beachezncream
05-11-2008, 01:54 PM
hey guys wouldnt it be cool if they did a show on the travel channel ... "Disney Teens" or like "Disneys teen team" haha okay so those are stupid, but still... like teens showing what their favorite things are ... and they used us, because we know all there is to know about Disney :mickey:

I know they did a show kinda like this on one of the vacation planning DVDs but i think it would be awesome dont you think? :cool:

like were tour guides showing the rest of the world "Our Disney" :number1: and have one teen cover one specific area and tell all about it

Lindsay, 16

joanna71985
05-11-2008, 02:45 PM
That would be awsome!:D

Breochaid
05-11-2008, 04:34 PM
That is a great idea! :thumbsup: My kids are much younger yet, so I had thought it would be good if the Disney planning video had a section of special and fun things to do with preshoolers and toddlers. We aren't going again until December, but are busy planning and trying to find all the "inside info" to make our trip as memorable for the kids (age 2 1/2 and 5 at the time of the trip). :mickey:

DisneyFreak23
05-11-2008, 05:20 PM
yeah! that would be sooo coool! cause were the ones that know all this Disney stuff!