PDA

View Full Version : Disney College Program?

beachezncream
05-11-2008, 10:10 AM
I am going to be a senior in High School next year , and I am checking out my options for the future and I noticed something about the Disney College Program and was wondering if anyone had any information or anyone who has been apart of it could share experiences? I read a little bit about it on the site, and thought it looked really cool, and that its a semester long... i believe..

any information would be great :thumbsup:

joanna71985
05-11-2008, 02:51 PM
I am going to be a senior in High School next year , and I am checking out my options for the future and I noticed something about the Disney College Program and was wondering if anyone had any information or anyone who has been apart of it could share experiences? I read a little bit about it on the site, and thought it looked really cool, and that its a semester long... i believe..

any information would be great :thumbsup:

Hey there! I have done the CP before (in fact, I am going down for my 4th in 8 days!!). The CP is a great experience. It is an internship at WDW. The best part is, that it's a paying internship (most don't). Housing and transportation are provided. There are 3 different program lengths- regular, advantage, and summer.
Spring- Jan to May
Spring Advantage- Jan to Aug
Fall- Aug to early Jan
Fall Advantage- May to early Jan
Summer- May to Aug

If you have any more questions, I can try to answer them for you.:)

(just wanted to add the requirements- minimum age is 18 [no maximum age], need to be a current student, have to be in good standing with your school, and have a good personal record)