PDA

View Full Version : Disney Florist

junedis
05-11-2008, 09:07 AM
Has anyone used the Disney Florist service? I was thinking of getting my kids the "ears, autographbook/pen and snack" basket and wasn't sure if it was worth it? This will be our first trip to Disney ever and we leave in 35 days!! I'm so excited!!! Thanks for your input:mickey:

Tinksalot
05-11-2008, 09:17 AM
My daughter used them last year and arranged for "gift baskets" in their room prior to check in. The kids loved it! They had autograph books, pens, candy etc.

HulaMinnie
05-11-2008, 09:28 AM
I've ordered the snacks in the little Disney cooler and also the ears/books another time and they've been great. I added a couple of plush characters and it was very nicely done and my kids loved their special treats.

Have a wonderful time!

junedis
05-11-2008, 09:50 AM
Thanks so much for your input! The kids have no idea we are going. I'm going to tell them today as it is Mother's Day! :mickey:

Beast_fanatic
05-11-2008, 10:49 AM
Others have reported that if you want something a little different than what they show on their web-site, that if you give them a call, they are very flexible and will customize your gift basket to your specifications.

busterthebronco
05-12-2008, 03:36 PM
i love it.
i use it for holidays especially.
nice folks and quality stuff.:party:
go for it!

DawsonAR
05-12-2008, 04:09 PM
I used them during our past trip in April. The package was there on time and was wonderful.

DizNee143
05-12-2008, 04:22 PM
they are awesome..i have used them twice so far..i love them..i just dont love there prices...but then again it is disney so of course its gonna be waaay expensive!!! lol :mickey: