PDA

View Full Version : I have a question about computers at CR

JenniferS.
05-10-2008, 09:39 PM
This may be a stupid question, but I hear that the contemporary resort has internet access. Does the room have the computer or do you hook it up to say a laptop of your own??? Thanks!:blush:

PhilHarHarMagic
05-10-2008, 09:51 PM
There are no stupid questions!

Computers are not provided in the rooms, you have to bring your own.

Like everything else in "The World" I'm guessing you could find a rental service with them available.

wendy*darling
05-10-2008, 10:15 PM
Actually- it is provided! :thumbsup:

There was a trial period that provided free Internet access with some restrictions, but that has ended and it is now about $10/day if you want access. ALL of the CR rooms have them.

I believe you can also order room service and items from housekeeping.

PhilHarHarMagic
05-11-2008, 08:56 PM

There was a trial period that provided free Internet access with some restrictions, but that has ended and it is now about $10/day if you want access. ALL of the CR rooms have them.

Well, I guess there are stupid answers then! :dizzy:

Disnamic Duo
05-12-2008, 01:40 PM

When did it end? We were there in late Jan, and we got it free. There's actually a monitor and a keyboard in the room.

wendy*darling
05-13-2008, 09:20 AM
Well, I guess there are stupid answers then! :dizzy:
Certainly not! :mickey:
The Contemporary is the only resort with this program right now- so unless you have stayed there recently, you would not know!
That's what INTERCOT is for! :thumbsup:

When did it end? We were there in late Jan, and we got it free. There's actually a monitor and a keyboard in the room.
I'm not sure. Recent reports are that they are now charging for the service.
If you have a stay at the CR planned- check with their front desk for the most current info.