PDA

View Full Version : Dining Help Needed

disneymom2000
05-09-2008, 11:30 PM
OK so my DD and her friend have decided we needed to have a long weekend at Disney. Since I am the travel plan person in the family it was left to me to get the ADR's. I originally booked the usuals - The Castle, Prime Time & Le Cellier. Got decent times for all eventhought we are less than 120 days out. Well the girls decided they would check out the restaurant list on Info Central and guess what? None of these restaurants were on their list. I have two requests so far - Capn Jacks in DTD and Boma at the AKL. Now I am not a big Boma fan and I am having a very difficult time setting the new ADR's because I feel like a beginner. Can anyone give me some eclectic food/restaurant ideas to try? I really want them to have a great time. Do you think ADR's are really necessary for breakfast at like Boma or some of the more off the beaten path restaurants? We won't be doing Chef Mickey's but maybe one morning go to Cape May.

Natazu
05-10-2008, 12:01 AM
Jym's Top-7 Best Eclectic WDW Reststaurants:
7. Boma
6. ‘Ohana
5. Wolfgang Puck's
4. Jiko
3. Kona Cafe
2. Marrakesh
1. Il Mulino

HndrdPrcnt
05-10-2008, 12:29 AM
Rainforest is a bit on the eclectic side. They have a huge menu and the kids almost always love it! However, my favorite, thus far, is Marrakesh!!:thumbsup:

disneymom2000
05-26-2008, 08:14 PM
Thanks guys,

Got a ressie for Marrakesh, Boma, Kona and decided to try French food. :thumbsup: