PDA

View Full Version : Anyone remember the Tinkerbell vacation planner?

KineGirl
05-09-2008, 04:53 PM
About 4 years ago (and a different computer) there was a program that was a Tinkerbell Disney vacation planning tool. All I can really remember is that its interface was green and it had a Tink cursor. Also multiple ppl could sign in and do polls and such as to what everyone wants to do. Does anyone remember this or better yet ... have it? Its so much cuter than using the My Disney Vacation. Im sure it was under Magical Gatherings (planning) but now I cant find it anywhere. :tink:

KineGirl
05-09-2008, 05:19 PM
The more Im thinking of it - It was def for Magical Gatherings and maybe it was an online tool? I hope it wasnt replaced by the not nearly as cool My Vacation Planner. You could chat, invite, etc..

Momof5
05-09-2008, 05:42 PM
I remember this program and it was very cute. My understanding is that they no longer have it available. I wish they would develop something like that again.

Tinkerfreak
05-09-2008, 07:52 PM
I also loved this and used it to plan everything out and then I would print it off. It was so cute. It must have been very helpful to anyone planning a grand gathering too. I was so bummed out when they did away with it. I would love it if they did something like that again.

ToDisney
05-09-2008, 08:58 PM
Thats so funny to see this brought up!
My Hubby was resently cleaning up our old laptop for my son to use. While going through programs to get rid of he asked me about several with Disney titles.
One being the Tinkerbell Planner.
I doubt it will work without online help; I'll have to try it when I have time.
But I couldn't dare see hime delete it!!
:mickey: