PDA

View Full Version : BBB question

scootch713
05-09-2008, 08:51 AM
Not sure if this is the right forum, so mod please feel free to move :thumbsup:

Taking my girls 6 and 8 to BBB. I was going to try to do MK BBB and get a lunch at CRT. But we are doing dining and want to do hoopdedoo too(a 2 credit meal) so I hate to use up 2 credits for CRT(especially since our last CRT visit was just mediocre). My thoughts though that would be the ultimate.. BBB then lunch with princesses in the castle!

ok, now the rationale side of me says they will love BBB no matter where we do it, maybe I should do the downtown disney and then lunch at epcot princess(which they have loved in the past for breakfast) That would leave me another table credit which we could add crystal palace for dinner one night(currently if I use CRT I won't have another credit for CP).

or option three....just do BBB and go over to toontown for princess pics???? and NOT do a character meal after it......

ok.. manic mom here.. help me decide please!! I make my ADR in 10 days!

Tinksmom
05-09-2008, 10:46 AM
Like you said BBB will be great no matter where you do it. I vote for option 1 or option 3. The problem with option 2 is it would be really hard, if not impossibl,e to do BBB at Downtown Disney and then make it to Norway in time for a breakfast. And since I'm not a fan of the lunch or dinner at Norway I personally wouldn't eat there except for breakfast.
Now I did just think of another option that would also extend your fun. When we took our DD the BBB they spray and gel and put up the hair so well it stayed perfect for the next day and she even had the long extensions. (It may have even stayed longer if I had let it.) So you could always BBB one day then Epcot breakfast the next day. You may have to reapply some of the makeup to get the FULL effect the next morning, but that's not a big deal.
I'm sure you will have a perfect princess time no matter what you choose.

RockinRollerMom
05-09-2008, 10:53 AM
Another option is that you could do BBB at the MK then go to 1900 park fare at the GF for the Cinderalla dinner buffet.

JMTStone
05-09-2008, 11:17 AM
We did the BBB for DD6's Birthday in November. We did CRT for lunch directly after. Its different than when we first went in 1999 and I liked it a lot better. I vote for CRT or 1900.

I have pictures of the Birthday BBB if you'd like to see.... PM me!

Disneyatic
05-09-2008, 12:40 PM
My vote is for BBB in MK at the castle. We took DD to that location and it was wonderful!
I just think that it actually being in the castle makes it even more magical!
I like another poster's idea about BBB and then dinner at 1900 Park Fare. Cinderella and Prince Charming are there as well at the Step mother and step sisters. I think that would be a fun time!

TBY2225
05-09-2008, 12:49 PM
My DD6 has done the BBB twice. Both times were in DTD and neither time did we do a princess meal. It remains according to her the highlight of her life, so far. She loved everything about it and i don't think she even realized the difference between going to the BBB in the castle. It is a wonderful expeierence in its self. Your girls will enjoy it no matter what so don't stress.

DizneyDoug
05-09-2008, 10:54 PM
We did BBB two years ago at DTD for two DD's and it was the highlight of their trip. We took them to MK after their makeovers and took pictures everywhere. We found the princesses that were available in the parks and had their pictures taken everywhere fun we could think of (Cindy's Carosuel, Belle's Garden, etc). It was a magical day for the whole family.
After saying that we are returning in July and have scheduled an early morning makeover at the Castle. I think that this is the best place to have a princess makeover and we plan to head directly for Ariel's Grotto when they're done.

gmgdisneymom
05-09-2008, 11:00 PM
I went in January (for DD6 birthday) and I was ale to get BBB first thing in the morning (before the park opened - excellent) and then to a late breakfast at CRT. She still shows everybody her pictures. It is all she talks about. If you cannot work it out make sure your DDs get to be in the MK all day to show everyone their BBB "beautification". They will love it

dizknee531
05-10-2008, 12:03 AM
The girls love walking around the park after their visit at BBB. I vote for it!!:pixie::pixie::pixie:

Natazu
05-10-2008, 03:53 AM
I really just clicked on the thread to see what BBB is. Now that I'm here, how about do BBB and lunch at the castle but pay out of pocket for the meal and use your credits for a better value like California Grill or Denny's.

tinksmom02
05-10-2008, 11:12 PM
DD5 had a BBB appointment last Sept, in DTD, and then we had dinner at 1900 with Prince Charming and Cindy. It was very nice, and more relaxing than having to rush to a park for an ADR.

scootch713
05-11-2008, 12:23 PM
I decided against the CRT.... I figure I can do epcot breakfast one morning and also another dinner(CP or 1900 park fare).. and since we did CRT before and didn't really care for it. I am going to try for an early BBB appointment and then go to toontown, will also do the family fun parade and they can prance around MK the whole day! thanks for all your opinions!!!!