PDA

View Full Version : Room Size Question

mickeytinkerbellprincess
05-08-2008, 09:46 PM
Hey all, just wanted to ask a quick question. I know someone who's been at VMK as long as I have should know the answer, but I don't have much experience in the building-rooms area, so here it is.

What's the biggest guest room in VMK? In a final and desperate attempt to make a goodbye-VMK room that I would actually keep for us to party in before VMK closes, I've tried to make a huge room filled with a lot of my unused, dust-filled furniture. I squished as much I could into the Empty Dark Ride Room, which to me looked like the biggest room I had.

Here comes the bad part. I wanted to get rid of the crates and rugs first before I built anything on top of it, so I set about 190 or so crates, 60 rugs, and a few random furnish before I hit the oh-so-evil "maximum items in room is reached, you cannot add more furniture." After slamming and abusing my beat up laptop a lot (hey, 250+ pieces of furnish takes a long time to put down, at least for me), I had to rethink it all over. I was thinking of a room with a lot of clear space for me to lay down rugs and crates, but any room is fine as long as I can put whatever I want in it. SO, I was wondering which room is the best for stuffing a lot of furnish in it? Or does the maximum items of furnish the same in every room?

Thanks for taking your VMK-time to read this, and I appreciate any reponses! :)

WDWfanatic742
05-08-2008, 10:06 PM
You're right, the Empty Dark Ride Room has around 300 or so spaces that you can add furniture to. Max items in a room I believe is the same in every room, however I don't know for sure.

mickeytinkerbellprincess
05-09-2008, 08:31 PM
Okay, thanks Fan! :) I'll try to take out some stuff so it all fits (boy, is that going to be a challenge). :P