PDA

View Full Version : Kyle Busch-Love or Hate?

JanetMegan
05-08-2008, 02:50 PM
So Kyle Busch had a rough weekend last week. I actually think that whole Jr. vs. Kyle wreck was just a result of hard racing, nothing intentional. Now Friday night's deal with Steven Wallace was also not his fault.

I personally am a big Kyle Busch fan so I'd like to know-are you a lover or a hater?

medic9016
05-08-2008, 03:44 PM
I agree on the Saturday Jr. deal . I did not see the Friday race. I am a big Joe Gibbs Racing fan. I hated to see J.J. leave, but he is still on a satellite team. Anyway I did not like Kyle Bush when he ran for Hendricks. But as he is running for JGR now and put Jr. in the wall, his fault or not I will pull for him. Hate him or love him he is a heck of a race car driver. I am not a Jr. fan at all.

stormy57
05-08-2008, 09:16 PM
Kyle Busch needs to grow up. If someone bumps him he gets upset(aka s.wallace).
But if he causes an accident it is always the other drivers fault and not his. His day will come when he gets put into the wall. I hope Dale JR is the one to put him there.

Lizzy
05-08-2008, 09:45 PM
I have became a Kyle Busch fan recently. Course, I have been a HUGE Tony Stewart fan for yearsso, I guess I just like the bad boys. :blush:

Marker
05-09-2008, 08:35 AM
"Love" is a bit too strong of an emotion, but I definitely don't "hate" him. He's a very talented driver, and a fierce competitor.

For all you Earnhardt fans out there, let's remember, Dale Earnhardt didn't earn the name "Intimidator" for nothing.

The deal with Kyle and Dale jr was just hard racing. And for those who want to say Kyle should have let Jr. go by because he's an Earnhardt, well that's just garbage. Frankly, if Jr. is a "real" competitor, he would want to win just by someone letting him go by.

Race on, race hard.

disneydeb
05-14-2008, 05:00 PM
"Sport " is too dangerous for me.:(

Someone is going to get killed!:(