PDA

View Full Version : liberty tree princess/pirate party costumes?

like2workout
05-08-2008, 08:51 AM
does anyone know how the characters in liberty tree dress on the nights of the princess and pirate parties? i'm sure they dress like princess & pirates in some fashion, but i'm wondering if they look different than they look in other places in the parks on those same nights. thanks!

joanna71985
05-08-2008, 12:43 PM
No. They don't wear anything different at LTT for the P&P. It is only mnsshp they change a little bit.

Bethis26fan
05-08-2008, 01:18 PM
How do they look during MNSSHP?

CaptainJessicaSparrow
05-08-2008, 02:19 PM
They wear Halloween Masks for MNSSHP. Other than that, it's still traditional LTT outfits.

like2workout
05-08-2008, 02:27 PM
ok, thanks joanna and captain jessica! i was gonna go if they had some different costumes on. i may still go because i love that place, but not sure if i wanna be missing out on the p&p party fun to be eating a long meal!

GabbyJacobsmom
05-15-2008, 08:35 AM
We ate at LTT on the night of the P&P Party, it actually worked out great because we hung out in Frontierland and Liberty Square riding rides - walked right on Haunted Mansion and then if you watch the parade from Frontierland and stand right infront of the cut through to AdventureLand you can make a fast break to Captain Jack Sparrow in his meet n'greet. We were 2nd in line when we went on April 16th. He took well over 5 minutes chatting with our family and then taking pics he was sooooo great!