PDA

View Full Version : Ultimate Villains Madness Frightful Four! Cruella Devil vs. Snow Queen

Greenlawler
05-07-2008, 10:59 PM
Cruella vs. Snow Queen
winner to the finals

recap
-Cruella had an interesting run as the champion of the Goofy Region. She actually started her run to the frightful four with a fiesty opponent in the Coachman who put up a better fight than her next two opponents. She defeated Bowler Hat Guy in a blowout in round 2, and Shan-Yu in a blowout in round three. These surprised me as I thought Cruella would loose both. Then in the biggest upset of the entire tournament in my opinion, she defeated Maleficent by a healthy margain! So props to Cruella, I am very shocked.
-"Snow Queen" won the Pluto region after defeating several of my personal favorites. She easily knocked off Brom Bones in round one prompting many to ask whose Brom Bones? The in round two, she defeated her second "Sleepy Hollow" villain in a row by defeating the Headless Horseman. I thought that the Horseman would upset her but I was way wrong. In round three she scared off the Big Bad Wolf by a healthy margain, and in the fourth round she knocked off Gaston by one stinking vote:(!!!!!! Oh well I can't cheat the public...if I had it would be Sheiff of Nottingham vs Headless Horseman in the finals!

Finals Begin Sunday Night,
You have one more day in Hook vs Jafar, remember these are 3 day battles.

KineGirl
05-07-2008, 11:06 PM
I can hardly believe Cruella made it this far. She may want to kill puppies for their fur but "Snow" Queen wants to kill Snow White because shes prettier than herself - much more vain and much more evil.

Booo Cruella Booo hisss

I say a revote on Maleficent who will always be the most wicked IMO :thedolls:

BelleLovesTheBeast
05-08-2008, 12:13 AM
I had to go with Snow Queen. She's more evil than Cruella.

WinnipegDisneyFanatic
05-08-2008, 12:28 AM
Snow Queen for sure...its the revenge because Cruella knocked off the one that was sure to win it all: Maleficent. I'm all for a recount on the Malefient/Cruella one too! Had to be fixed. If they can recount in Florida, why not on these forums? ;)

Chris :hatter:

cal5755
05-08-2008, 12:28 AM
I can hardly believe Cruella made it this far. She may want to kill puppies for their fur but "Snow" Queen wants to kill Snow White because shes prettier than herself - much more vain and much more evil.

:ditto:

GrmGrninGost
05-08-2008, 05:37 AM
Cruella all the way! She is just too much!

RAIDER
05-08-2008, 08:55 AM
A vote for cruella from me

Hayden's Dad
05-08-2008, 09:32 AM
Definately the Queen she is the one wh started all these wonderful villians on their way.

Mickey91
05-08-2008, 09:38 AM
Queen

Goofy0101
05-08-2008, 05:15 PM
I've gotta hand it to you Greenlawler, you know how to throw a tournament. This has been awesome, with a good list of characters. I hope you do this again.

That being said, how did Cruella beat Maleficent? She's like the most popular villain in history! And look at how badly the Snow Queen is beating her.
Anyway, my new #1 choice is Jafar.

KineGirl
05-08-2008, 05:23 PM
I've gotta hand it to you Greenlawler, you know how to throw a tournament. This has been awesome, with a good list of characters. I hope you do this again.

That being said, how did Cruella beat Maleficent? She's like the most popular villain in history! And look at how badly the Snow Queen is beating her.
Anyway, my new #1 choice is Jafar.

Agreed! It has been a great tourney and Cruella shouldnt have beaten Maleficent!!

:malef: RECOUNT/REVOTE/RECOUNT/REVOTE/RECOUNT!!!!!!!! :malef:

I hope all ya'll Cruella lovers dont own any spinning wheels

Jeff G
05-08-2008, 05:37 PM
And the conspiracy theory continues......

It's to bad that Maleficent isn't here the vote would be so much tighter.

DizneyFreak2002
05-08-2008, 07:01 PM
We need to count the Florida and Michigan votes... There is no way Maleficent could lose to the upstart, Cruella....

I voted Snow Queen this round as I don't find Cruella truly evil..

Greenlawler
05-08-2008, 11:06 PM
I am not really sure how anyone could cheat the system other than if they had a bunch of email adresses to register under....that being said we had about the normal number of votes. Nothing really that alarming there, I was shocked as well and felt sure something was fishy....but remember three things, 1.) there are alot of people who do like Cruella out there, just like there were several people who voted for all the Cinderella characeters which made for some much closer matchups in round one than expected.
2.) Its a tournament anything could happen, Hook was one vote away from being offed by Brer Fox! Gaston almost upset the Snow Queen.
3.) Also people rooting for Gaston or the Queen or even Jafar and Hook, may have voted for Cruella thinking she was an easier target.
Anyways unless someone comes forward with proof or a confession I cannot stop the tournament for a re-count.

RocknRoller94
05-08-2008, 11:07 PM
Cruella DeVil:If she doesn't scare you, no evil thing will!:thedolls:

Jeff G
05-09-2008, 12:04 AM
I am not really sure how anyone could cheat the system other than if they had a bunch of email adresses to register under....that being said we had about the normal number of votes. Nothing really that alarming there, I was shocked as well and felt sure something was fishy....but remember three things, 1.) there are alot of people who do like Cruella out there, just like there were several people who voted for all the Cinderella characeters which made for some much closer matchups in round one than expected.
2.) Its a tournament anything could happen, Hook was one vote away from being offed by Brer Fox! Gaston almost upset the Snow Queen.
3.) Also people rooting for Gaston or the Queen or even Jafar and Hook, may have voted for Cruella thinking she was an easier target.
Anyways unless someone comes forward with proof or a confession I cannot stop the tournament for a re-count.

Don't sweat it, there is nothing you can do.

I've been having fun with the conspiracy threory/rigged vote idea because it's a villians poll which makes it that much more fun and evil. The only way someone could rig the vote is if they registered a bunch of times and I doubt anyone would go through that much hassel for one character to win.

BTW, thanks for running this. It's been fun to take part in:thumbsup:.

Greenlawler
05-09-2008, 02:25 PM
Don't sweat it, there is nothing you can do.

I've been having fun with the conspiracy threory/rigged vote idea because it's a villians poll which makes it that much more fun and evil. The only way someone could rig the vote is if they registered a bunch of times and I doubt anyone would go through that much hassel for one character to win.

BTW, thanks for running this. It's been fun to take part in:thumbsup:.

Thank for all the compliments, its been fun to do. Hook's in the finals beating Jafar by two votes!

Finals Hook vs Winner Starts Sunday Night!

laward32
05-10-2008, 02:07 PM
I had to go with the Evil Queen from Snow White. She is way scarier and she can use potions and spells to change her appearance.
I still can't believe Maleficent didn't make it to the finals. She will always be my fav villian and the meanest.:mickey: