PDA

View Full Version : Help me make my "oops, I don't have an ADR for tonight so now what?" list

ldc12377
05-07-2008, 08:29 PM
What restaurants in WDW can you usually get a table at with very little advance notice or as a walk-in? On our trips last year, our "go to" place for these times was the Concourse. We fell in live with this place! The service was great, the food was great, AND we could get right in even without an ADR. What a blessing!!! But now that it will be closed, we need to find another "back up" restaurant for times like this. Any suggestions??

Kidsmom
05-07-2008, 08:35 PM
Last August we had ADR at Maya Grill....we didn't need them. Not crowded, but we really liked the place.

Natazu
05-07-2008, 09:16 PM
Jym's Top-7 Best WDW "oops, I don't have an ADR for tonight so now what?" Restaurants:
7. Biergarten
6. Nine Dragons
5. Garden Grill
4. Olivia’s
3. Grand Floridian Café
2. Wolfgang Puck Café
1. Kona Café

Friend of Figment
05-07-2008, 10:12 PM
Morrocco's restaurant and the Grand Floridian Cafe

wdwfansince75
05-07-2008, 10:24 PM
Natazu, as usual, has a great answer! Good list, great food.

Kona Cafe is a particular favorite. However, since our next visit is my birthday, we have an ADR....Also have an ADR for Beirgarten, since we will have a party of 12....hard to fit in large groups anywhere without prior planning.

Trails End used to be readily available, but seemed crowded last several trips. Have also found openings at Tony's for smaller parties.

JPL
05-08-2008, 02:54 PM
I have walked up at Boma on several occaisions and was able to be seated with a short wait.