PDA

View Full Version : RB jazz kitchen`

joyce
05-07-2008, 12:44 PM
does anyone know if they have a kids menu and if they are ok with older kids using it. i like the menu for lunch, but need something basic for my 2 daughters 22 and 16. burgers, chicken, steak. i remember our last trip to WDW the disney rest. were fine with them using kids menus.:mickey:

tinkwest
05-07-2008, 12:50 PM
Yes, they have a kids menu. Don't remember exactly what was on it but when we requested one it was for a teenager so the age thing should be ok.

NotaGeek
05-07-2008, 01:33 PM
does anyone know if they have a kids menu and if they are ok with older kids using it. i like the menu for lunch, but need something basic for my 2 daughters 22 and 16. burgers, chicken, steak. i remember our last trip to WDW the disney rest. were fine with them using kids menus.:mickey:

I really prefer the lunch menu at RB. I am not sure what the kids menu is, but they do have more sandwich items on their regular menu. They do have a website, which I found using Google. You can view their menus by clicking HERE (http://www.rbjazzkitchen.com/menus.php).

Since they aren't Disney, I wouldn't be shocked if they require a 22 year old to order off the regular lunch menu.

tinkwest
05-07-2008, 06:46 PM
Since they aren't Disney, I wouldn't be shocked if they require a 22 year old to order off the regular lunch menu.

That could be. But it doesn't hurt to ask. We had a teen with us not too long ago who thought everything on the dinner menu sounded too spicy for her, so they suggested she order off of the children's menu.

BrerGnat
05-07-2008, 10:33 PM
The lunch menu is fairly basic.

As I mentioned earlier, one of the BEST burgers I've ever had, hands down, is the burger served at lunch at RB Jazz Kitchen.

They have a "Fancy" burger, with blue cheese, bacon, and worcestershire sauce. They also have a BASIC burger. I get mine with plain old american cheese. It comes on a sesame seed bun (a good one) with lettuce, tomato, onion, and pickle, and is served with regular old fries. It's PLENTY large enough for two people to share. It is only $9.95 so split between two people, it's a good value.

Just so you know, the kid's menu at RB Jazz is EXPENSIVE. All kid's meals are $9.99 (yes, you read that correctly). It's more economical to have them share something.

To be honest with you, there is enough on that lunch menu for a 16 and 22 year old to choose from. There are plenty of appetizers and salads/soups as well as sandwiches. Remember, you can always ask for something prepared a bit differently (leave off some spices or sauce, have a different side item than the one listed, etc.) I don't think it's appropriate for people that age to order off a kid's menu at a table service restaurant. The menu is for kids 3-9. I can see them letting, like, a 12 or 13 year old slide on it, but really, 16 and 22 is pushing it a bit.

joyce
05-08-2008, 12:30 PM
thanks for the responses, i will make resv. for a lunch, i did find burgers, chicken, that will work for the girls. :mickey: