PDA

View Full Version : Biergarten

MississippiDisneyFreak
05-07-2008, 11:55 AM
:) Looking at the new Biergarten menu, I'm a little concerned my picky 14 year old son will like anything...he's not much of a pork eater except for BBQ ribs...he will eat grilled beef, but I don't know if they will have that, also will they make him an order of fries or is it only what's put out on the buffet.

CanadianWDWFan
05-07-2008, 12:46 PM
Our two boys ate like kings there. They really liked the sausages that were offered. They actually tried the Sauerbraten as well. I was kind of surprised at that.

I really like the food, being of German decent I tend to be a bit wary of "good" German food. But I was really impressed the Biergarten.

Mahlzeit!

disneyfankev
05-07-2008, 01:09 PM
both my kids are very picky bbut made 4 trips up to get food. i think you'll be fine

MississippiDisneyFreak
05-07-2008, 01:13 PM
Thanks

Mrs.Mickey
05-07-2008, 01:18 PM
I eat like a kid and I hated Biergarten, I didn't like all the sausages and the other meats I had seemed slimy. But most people rave about it so maybe I just went on an off day.

BelleLovesTheBeast
05-07-2008, 01:29 PM
My husband is Chinese/Filipino (raised eating American and Filipino food) and he isn't a big fan of German cuisine. However he really likes the Biergarten. We eat there every trip and he finds several items that he likes. They also have American items on the buffet. I think you'll be okay.

brogan54
05-10-2008, 11:40 AM
my dh loves german food i however don't but i was surprised that i totally enjoyed the food. we have since eaten there our last 2 trips:mickey:

disneyfankev
05-10-2008, 02:37 PM
try to eat when the show is on also

Toodle
05-10-2008, 03:55 PM
I am a pretty picky eater - I always find things I like at Biergarten. I love the pretzel bread. They also have several nice salads. They always have a carved meat - the pork was delicious. The dessert is wonderful - my favorite part. The Bavarian cheesecake is my favorite. I think that they have a children's section but I can't remember. Also, someone who sat with us last time we were there brought food in because they did not want the buffet.
You can find the menu on Intercot.

HndrdPrcnt
05-10-2008, 04:40 PM
We love this restaurant and loved the food there. I think that you will be able to find something for everyone's taste. :thumbsup:

The show there is amazing as well!! Lots of fun for all ages!!:mickey: