PDA

View Full Version : Buildings at OKW

Sunshine1010
05-06-2008, 06:56 PM
Hi everyone,

Can people tell me about buildings 24/25 at OKW? I've requested one of these buildings with a 'non parking lot' view. Has anyhow stayed in these buildings before? Are the loud?...in the hustle/bustle?

KineGirl
05-06-2008, 07:21 PM
From what I can recall they all, in a sense, have a parking lot view in the front though youd never see except while walking into your room. But all have either a lake or golf course view in the back which is where the patio is and where the bedrooms and LR windows face. They are set up in such a way that the windows face toward the back view. I have no recollection, except for the studio, of even seeing the parking lot from our room(s). They tend to put the bathrooms with the frosted windows towards the front of the villas. If you have an end unit you may see the street out of the side window. They are very quiet and I dont think you will notice any hustle or bustle. The walls/ceiling/floors seem to be pretty sound proof as Ive rarely heard my neighbors in my stays.

Maleficent's Dad
05-06-2008, 09:02 PM
The buildings you have requested are among my favorites at OKW. You're close enough to the main area and bus stops, but away from the noise.

All rooms in those buildings will overlook golf and/or water.

pox24
05-07-2008, 09:25 AM
Stayed here many times. They are located on the 6th hole of the LBVGC. Right across the street is everything... Olivia's, gift shop, marina, bar, checkin etc. A 5 minute walk.
a great location.:thumbsup:

Sunshine1010
05-07-2008, 09:27 AM
Pox --- but is it as pretty as the buildings that would be in the back of the resort? (make sense?)

Maleficent's Dad
05-07-2008, 10:19 AM
Pox --- but is it as pretty as the buildings that would be in the back of the resort? (make sense?)
All the buildings are quite similar. Your views from these buildings are quite nice, and in fact, some of the rooms at the back of the resort are closer to the main roads/highways (although admittedly, very few rooms have such "views").

pox24
05-07-2008, 02:47 PM
The second floor is better because you can see the GC and lakes. First floor is a garden type view on the fairway. Now Bldg 25 gets you aview of #5 green and Bldg 23 puts you on the lake of #6. Both are very nice. Bldg. 24 is on the fairway.