PDA

View Full Version : Has Anyone Used the Shuttle Service at Embassy Suites LBV?

MickeyMomof2
05-06-2008, 03:47 PM
First, let me say that I know it is best to stay on-site. You can't beat it. However, my hubby will have enough points next year for us to stay 6 nights free at either the Embassy Suites LBV or Doubletree Suites in DTD. The Doubletree uses the DTD bus system. Has anyone used the Embassy Suites shuttle? We sure wouldn't mind eating their big, free breakfast, but reliable transportation will be important because we won't have a car.

THANKS!

MuchLovedMama
05-06-2008, 08:45 PM
LBV Embassy is our favorite place to stay. We did use thier trasnportation one time. It's certainly not as often as being at Disney but I don't remember it being bad either. It's been probably 10 years so it may have changed but I'm thinking it was every 30-40 minutes or so. The walk was kind of long when you arrived at the parks but I'm sure you have that at a value resort at Disney.

If it weren't for the free dining we'd be staying at Embassy again but we couldn't beat the offer so we had to take it.

I would maybe call the direct line to LBV Embassy & ask about how often they run. I'm sure they could tell you best.

Good luck & have fun. :mickey: