PDA

View Full Version : Epcot to Boardwalk

Disney Buff
05-06-2008, 03:15 PM
I have heard you can get to the Boardwalk from Epcot. Where from Epcot is the walkway to the Boardwalk and how long does it take to walk?

Mary M
05-06-2008, 03:34 PM
It's a lovely walk. Go out the international gateway (between UK and France), turn right over the water, and there you are!

KAT1811
05-06-2008, 06:51 PM
If you exit Epcot from the International Gateway (it is inbetween the UK and France)the Boardwalk is on your left. It is only about a 5 minute walk.

joelkfla
05-06-2008, 11:20 PM
Again, you must exit through the International Gateway in World Showcase. If you are outside the front of the park, there is no way to walk to the Boardwalk without entering andwalking through Epcot.

DisneyDog
05-07-2008, 08:00 PM
We just did it the other day. It was a very nice walk. To get to the international gateway, you go past the bridge in WS. The bridge is in between France (on one side) and UK on the other. Exit there, and just keep walking and following the signs.

bruin1344
05-08-2008, 01:02 PM
you will enjoy the walk, its never crowded there either when leaving or entering

dyin tago
05-09-2008, 10:45 AM
And don`t forget that if you are tired,there is a great boat ride that goes the same route from epcot to boardwalk.

mainemajor
05-09-2008, 09:07 PM
We take a stroll over to Boardwalk on every trip. Sometimes we go during the day, sometimes at night. This past summer we were not i the mood to walk back so we rode the boat. It is much faster to walk than take the boats, but we were in no hurry and it was a fun trip.

PAYROLL PRINCESS
05-09-2008, 09:55 PM
It's about 5 minutes and you can actually walk around the whole lake, past the Swan & Dolphin, Y&B and the Boardwalk. It's a nice walk at night and there are plenty of places to stop to refresh yourself too. And you can pick up the Friendship boat from any of the resorts. And if you want to take a bus back to your resort you would have to go to the T&TC or DTD then on to your resort or go back to the front of Epcot or to the front of DHS.

chelly4568
05-14-2008, 04:16 PM
You can, if you go to the boardwalk resort(wdw) go down past the Espn zone and keep walking untill you get to the side entrance to Epcot where you will just have to put in your room key to get in !!!!!:):)

Mackflava99
05-15-2008, 09:07 AM
Very quick walk-
Go to the Fish and Chips stand
Looktowards France, then take the walkway on your that goes uphill, pass the souvenier stand and go out the exit. walk along the water and bear left-
Boardwalk is on your left-
its about a 7 min walk from the Fish and Chips-

(i know because i brought some F & C home for my wife one time as i was coming back, i called her and asked if she wanted some.)