PDA

View Full Version : Yak & Yeti Counter Service

azcavalier
05-05-2008, 03:31 PM
So we tried this for lunch the day that we spent in the AK. We're usually diehard Flame Tree BBQ people, but thought that the menu looked good at the Yak & Yeti. I had the Crispy Honey Chicken (doesn't that sound good?) and my wife had the Sweet and Sour Pork. Both of us thought that it was just OK. I thought that mine was like chicken mcnuggets drizzled with honey over rice. And they weren't crispy!

In any case, after lunch we used our fastpasses for EE (which had been down all morning, so all fastpasses before noon were good), and well....we weren't feeling too well when we got off the ride. If the ride had lasted much longer, it would have given new meaning to the name YAK & Yeti.

Gator
05-05-2008, 06:51 PM
That's too bad that it didn't taste that good. I was planning on going there in December.

I didn't know there was a counter service Yak and Yeti. Is that true?

wendy*darling
05-05-2008, 06:54 PM
I was sorry to hear you didn't enjoy it.
I think eating anything right before riding EE would have the same effect! :sick:

I didn't know there was a counter service Yak and Yeti. Is that true?
Yes, Yak & Yeti have both TS and CS sides.

elmjimmlm
05-05-2008, 07:31 PM
If the ride had lasted much longer, it would have given new meaning to the name YAK & Yeti.

So would it have been Yak after Yeti?:D

animalkingdomguy
05-06-2008, 08:24 AM
My wife had lunch at Yak & Yeti during a December trip and wasn't impressed with the counter service fare. We might try the dining room experience but not the counter again.

TheDuckRocks
05-06-2008, 09:50 AM
Don't completely write off Yak & Yeti CS, they have a really good mango mousse tart that is very tasty for a snack.

katzctkpt
05-06-2008, 02:52 PM
The cs menu sounded really good imo. I'm sorry to hear you about :ack: everywhere after EE. It kinda gives me the :ill: feeling when it starts backwards then I'm ok once it goes forward again.