PDA

View Full Version : Fireworks, and Parade for Pirate and Princess Party.

Hayden's Dad
05-05-2008, 10:42 AM
Hey guys,
Where is a good place to catch the Parade for the Pirate and Princess Party, and where do you like to watch the fireworks from. Thanks.

faline
05-05-2008, 11:09 AM
We often watch parades from someplace in Frontierland. We find this area to be less crowded than Main Street.

We do, however, enjoy watching the fireworks from Main Street - we love to have the Castle as part of our view!

Septbride2002
05-05-2008, 12:04 PM
I would reccomend watching the parade towards the beginning near Frontierland and then watching the fireworks from Mainstreet or the Tomorrowland bridge.

~Amanda

Aggie97
05-05-2008, 02:40 PM
You definitely want to be able to see the front of the castle for the P&P Party fireworks, as it is integrated into the show. :mickey:

We watched the parade from Frontierland.

rickeybu
05-05-2008, 04:27 PM
You will be very pleased if you view the fireworks in front of the castle! I have been to the party 3 times (each time it is offered) and each time we have been able to sit in the HUB with few people around us. It is AMAZING!

The parks are also very lite during this party for some reason. The parade is a very slow moving one, but the fireworks are a must! They are by far the best Disney has!:mickey:

Hayden's Dad
05-06-2008, 09:39 AM
we have been able to sit in the HUB with few people around

I feel like I should know this, but where is the HUB? Thanks

joelkfla
05-06-2008, 10:47 AM
I feel like I should know this, but where is the HUB? ThanksThe circle in front of the Castle. It's called the Hub because the different lands come off of it like the spokes of a wheel.

Make sure you're not dead center, too close to the Castle, or the Castle will block some of the fireworks. I like to be on the right side, about even with the path to Tomorrowland (just outside the handicapped seating.)