PDA

View Full Version : add days for WDW, or Universal?

Crow
05-04-2008, 09:16 PM
as you can see in my signature, Ive been to WDW many times. Ive never been to Sea World. Kennedy Space Center only in the 70s. Universal once for the original in the 80s then IOA once like 4 yrs ago.
Im thinking about adding on to my free dining i have in Sept for 4 nights. either by adding w an AP discount at WDW or some nights at Universal
Im also considering this time being my last at WDW for awhile, so maybe i can go to DL, Tokyo or Vegas or somewhere different
opinions?
should i just add nights at WDw when AP rates announced?
should i add on nights at Universal? or visit Sea World
should i make this my last WDW trip for awhile so i can visit other places?
Id love to see Tokyo DL

JPL
05-04-2008, 09:33 PM
I would try some variety by going to Sea World or Universal it's not Disney but it can be a nice change of pace. I use to schedule a day for each when I took longer trips just to get away from Disney and it also helps you apprecitate it a little more:thumbsup:

Sean Riley Taylor's Mom
05-04-2008, 11:02 PM
We love Sea World. We spend a day each trip there. It is a nice change of pace.

NJGIRL
05-05-2008, 04:07 PM
We always go to Universal for three days while we are in Florida. It's a blast! I would definately try the Universal Resorts. My travel agent told me that they are all 5 star hotels and probably the nicest in Orlando.

Everyone must do what's right for themselves but I am a firm believer in traveling to different places and seeing the rest of the country or world. Disney is a great place to vacation but there is sooooooo much more out there. We have had so many great vacations outside of Disney and have seen so many amazing things that I will never forget and wouldn't trade for anything. My opinion would be to try something different.

Little Round Bale
05-05-2008, 08:05 PM
I get to travel with my daughters choir group this year it is to Aussie, who knew that would happen????? But with the orchestra trip we went to Florida and visited Universal and Kennedy Space Center. I would have loved Sea World heard tons of good things.... Universal my group of 6 girls and myself got bored. So I say Sea World. I am 50 and Kennedy was incredible, my group including myself thought it would be boring but very cool.

There is a whole new world.....LOL out there to see. Visited NYC and wow was that cool. Mind you I would not want to live there but very cool place to visit.

ibelieveindisneymagic
05-05-2008, 09:42 PM
If you've never been to Kennedy Space Center, I would add a day for that.

We visited Kennedy in 2004, and thought that we would spend about 1/2 day there, but at 7pm, when they closed, they were sweeping us out!

It was amazing, we loved it, and we didn't come close to seeing everything.

FromKnoxvilleto Disney
05-06-2008, 02:21 PM
We are experiencing our first Sea World adventure during our summer trip. My oldest DD wants to be a marine biologist so she has been begging to do Sea World for a couple of years. We bought tix this year and it has a return again free day anytime before the end of Dec. So we added a couple of days onto our trip and are planning additional 1/2 day at Sea World and 1/2 day at the pool.