PDA

View Full Version : BBB Royal Closet Question

Lucyrella
05-03-2008, 03:48 PM
I am not sure whether I should post this here, or under Mousecellaneous, but here is the question. Now that my soon to be 5 year old saw the program on the Travel Chanel about the BBB, she wants to do the upscale package where you buy a costume. I was wondering what costumes are available, when modifying our ressie for BBB, the cast member said that all the princesses are available in the closet. You couldn't really see what was in the closet on the show, but she is definitely inquiring about Ariel and Mulan. Our daughter is from China and we have a Mulan costume but she has almost outgrown it. So we were wondering if someone who has done the package where you buy the costume if you could tell me what dresses were available. I don't want her to be disappointed when we get there. Thanks so much.:princess:

merlinmagic4
05-03-2008, 04:33 PM
I may be wrong but I don't think they have Mulan :( And that sort of stinks, doesn't it. You can definitely bring your own costume OR buy a Mulan right in the store (or at DTD if you are at MK). Call them directly and ask. Maybe they'll have a Mulan there waiting for you instead of you having to shop for it ahead of time :thumbsup:

They definitely have Ariel and Ariel's wedding dress is a "deluxe" dress (costs a bit more).

Lucyrella
05-03-2008, 04:37 PM
Kelly, Thanks for the reply, I think she just wants the magic of the shopping adventure at the BBB and picking the costume she wants at the "royal closet" like the girls did on the show last night. It would be wonderful if Mulan was an option, but if they have Ariel we will be in good shape... LOL.;) I will look for the number and see if I can call directly and ask someone who might know. I have a friend that lives in Tampa, and I think they are taking there daughter within a month, and have asked her to scout this out for me since they have an appt at the BBB. I am just anxious to know, and figured someone on this board might know. Thanks again.