PDA

View Full Version : Question about the photopass

cwarner
05-03-2008, 03:22 PM
We are leaving for Disney on Saturday May 10 and we are wanting to pre-oder the photopass. Once we order it, are we going to get something in mail that we will have to take to Disney with us? I am worried that if we order it and there's something that is going to be mailed to the house that we are not going to be home to get it before we leave. I plan on ordering it tonight. Any info on this photopass would be helpful. And also I looked at the site where you pre-order it and ask for a photopass number, should I skip that because I don't have one, I am ordering it:confused::confused::confused:

Thank you

Nini
05-03-2008, 04:05 PM
Let's see, I just did this last Nov./Dec. so I'll try to help with what I remember.

No, you won't get anything in the mail - you just go to WDW and get started with the first PhotoPass person where you want a picture taken. They'll give you the card with the number on it that you'll need for everything. A lot of people say to write this number down cause the ink wears off the card with use. It's a good idea, although we didn't have this problem.

You don't need a number to pre-order. I don't remember the way the page was set-up, but I'm positive you don't need a number. This is for people who want to sign in to look at their pictures.

Hope this helps!!
Denise :mickey:

Edited to clarify: You don't get anything in the mail that you need to take with you, but I believe you do get info. mailed to you as to what to do when you return home to order your CD.

tinksmom02
05-03-2008, 04:39 PM
You don't get anything in the mail. It doesn't matter if you pre-purchase the CD, purchase it after your trip, or don't purchase anything--anyone can get a photopass card during their stay.

What you WILL get, via email, is a password/code type thing. After your trip, you go on Photopass, enter your photopass card number, view/edit your pics. I believe that during checkout, you enter your password/code thing, so you're not charged again. You can also upgrade your shipping, if you're so inclined. *I was going to expedite my shipping, but chose not to, and was glad, because the CD came in I think 4 days max*

Hope that helps!

Nini
05-03-2008, 05:03 PM
What you WILL get, via email, is a password/code type thing.

Okay, maybe it was emailed not reg. mail - I believe everything else I said was correct.

Denise :mickey:

cwarner
05-03-2008, 08:30 PM
Thank you guys so much. We are getting so excited now.

Beast_fanatic
05-03-2008, 11:06 PM
Here is the preorder link (http://www.disneyphotopass.com/previsitcdplan.aspx).