PDA

View Full Version : Kids' acitivities at Poly????

ldc12377
05-03-2008, 08:06 AM
During our trip in June, we plan on spending a day just hanging out around the resort since we are staying at the Poly this time. I figure if we are going to spend the extra money to stay here then we had better really enjoy all the resort has to offer.
Here's my question: What kind of kids' activities do they offer during the day? The kids will be doing the pirate cruise at the GF in the morning so that I can get the laundry washed. They are also going to NeverLand Club that evening but what is there for them to do during the afternoon except swim? We will probably spend a great deal of time swimming but I was hoping that there would be other activities offered. Does anyone have any suggestions?

luvdiznee
05-03-2008, 08:40 AM
When we stayed at the Poly, my daugther loved doing the hoola lessons. It was right after being at the pool for a while. She had a great time. And of course that pool is beautiful and very easy to enjoy and spend some time. :marg::lei::papple:

laprana
05-05-2008, 10:39 AM
I think they have some arts and crafts-type of activities for kids in the lobby on most days. The last time we were there, they had a group of kids making leis with real tropical flowers! It was really neat (I wanted to join in, too!) Ask at the front desk when you check in and they should be able to give you a schedule of all the kids' activites for your stay. Have a great trip! The Poly is wonderful!!:lei: