PDA

View Full Version : Single Digit Dance Pre-Trip Report

BethieTink
05-02-2008, 08:44 AM
Well, 9 days from now, I will be headed back to WDW. Can't wait. Here's our plan....

Cast -
Me - 38 (just barely turned last Saturday)
Best Friend - 37 (will turn 38 right after the trip)
Neither one of us are Park Commandos. Like to take breaks and relax by the pool. We also both have APs, so we don't feel the need to do everything every trip. Both of us had had really rough starts to the year (both had surgery - and doing fine), so we have really been looking forward to this trip.

Staying in a studio at OKW with the Deluxe DDP.

My trip actually begins the day before, when I fly from Boston to Fort Lauderdale on Saturday. My friend lives in the same town that my grandmother does, so I am flying down and taking my grandmother out for lunch for a one day early Mother's Day celebration. Also, this way I can drive to Orlando with my friend. Now on to Disney ---

Sunday - get up very early and drive up to Orlando. Check in at resort and gets Keys to the World. Head to Downtown Disney to shop and have lunch at Raglan Road. Back to the resort for some pool time before heading over to the FW for the HDDR. After dinner, we are heading to MK for EMH.

Monday - EMH at AK and an early breakfast with Donald and DAISY!!! :cloud9: I have it listed on the reservation that we are celebrating my birthday at breakfast. Spend the AM at AK. Maybe grab lunch at Flame Tree. Head of the DHS for Block Party Bash and the Toy Story Mania AP Preview. Dinner at Mama Melrose's (celebrate friend's birthday) and catch Fantasmic. Back to the room and crash!!

Tuesday - EMH at EPCOT. Spend the early part of the day at EPCOT. Lunch somewhere in the WS. Back to the resort for pool time. Dinner at Flying Fish for my birthday dinner.

Wednesday - Breakfast at Kona. Can't wait. Back to the resort and lounge at the pool in the AM. Lunch at the Turf Grill and SSR. Then a Flower Arranging class at SSR. Maybe back to the pool or off to AK for the PM. Dinner at BOMA. Rib night....yum.

Thursday - EMH at MK. Early breakfast at CP for both of our birthdays. Spend the AM at MK. Back to resort for pool time. Dinner at Cape May Cafe. Either before or after dinner. Head into EPCOT to see Davy Jones and :marg:.

Friday - Breakfast at CMs for friend's birthday. Head to SSR Spa for massages, facials, and body polishes. Lunch maybe at DTD. Back for one last afternoon at the pool. Dinner at Narcoosees to celebrate both birthdays. Maybe head over to EPCOT for EMH or not.

Saturday - :( Breakfast at Olivia's before I catch my 11 am flight back to Boston.

How does my plan look? Thanks for reading!!! Back to my dancing now!!

MauiMouse
05-03-2008, 07:46 AM
Your plans looks great. Have a fantastic time with your friend and grandmother. :thumbsup:

pogo
05-03-2008, 10:09 AM
Your pre-trip plan sounds very relaxing. I love reading about plans of our experienced Disney veterans. :cloud9:

Have fun with your Grandmother and tell us all about your trip when you return.

Travel safe and have fun. :D

dolphinmickey9170
05-03-2008, 09:19 PM
Sounds like a great trip. Enjoy the spa....tell us all about it in your trip reports. We will be arriving a couple days before you leave. Maybe we'll see ya!!:mickey:

vizsla
05-04-2008, 08:05 AM
Looks like you have a wonderful vacation planned. Have a great time and a safe trip.

castlelady36
05-05-2008, 04:12 PM
I'm 38, can I come too?????? :mickey::mickey::mickey:Sounds like great fun...hope you have a wonderful time!!

ChipnDaleGal
05-05-2008, 04:38 PM
I bet your grandmother will be happy to spend a day with you before you head to WDW. Your plans look wonderful. I hope you both have a great time celebrating your 38th birthdays! :mickey:

Bethis26fan
05-05-2008, 07:51 PM
Sounds like a great plan. Have fun.

fairies*n*fireflies
05-06-2008, 12:21 AM
Have a wonderful time!

HndrdPrcnt
05-06-2008, 02:31 AM
Sounds like a great vacation plan!! Have so much fun and here's an early "Happy Birthday" to ya!!:thumbsup:

faline
05-07-2008, 02:48 PM
Sounds like fun! Do you plan to spend any time in the parks?