PDA

View Full Version : Gf Rpc????

Lillex
05-01-2008, 10:44 AM
We are booked in the SL for Christmas. Thinking about upgrading to RPC. It is $$$$$.

Anyway- my question is about the Deluxe RPC Rooms. What are the views? Do they have balconies?

Is RPC really worth the extra money over the sugar loaf?

TammiMcMan
05-01-2008, 03:28 PM
Anyway- my question is about the Deluxe RPC Rooms. What are the views?The view would be either the beach area/Poly or the garden courtyard pool (no fireworks or castle view).
Do they have balconies?Yes. There are two different styles for the deluxe room. One is more square in shape and the other is triangular. The triangle shape room has a slightly longer balcony.

Just an FYI, although the deluxe rooms are larger, they only accommodate 4 guests.

Is RPC really worth the extra money over the sugar loaf?This is really difficult to answer, especially since there is not much tangible that you can equate to the extra cost. You are in the same building as the monorail, so that's an added convenience. The lounge is much bigger than SL's and offers a wall of windows that looks out over the property. There are 2 large, private balconies which also overlook the property. Aside from that, it's more to do with ambiance I think. The lounge area is very open and looks down upon the main lobby. In the evening you can listen to the piano and the GF orchestra plays on the balcony below you.

Standard club level rooms in RPC come with a choice of MK, courtyard or beach view. No guarantee, it's by request only.