PDA

View Full Version : booked next trip before we left

Tinkerbellrulz
05-01-2008, 08:56 AM
we had such a magical time that i took advantage of the 20% off room discount code left in our room at POP and booked a dec trip before we left . my son got to participate in the festival of the lion king which was awesome for us to watch. my son has autism and has a tough time following directions they were so wonderful with him i just cried . i love disney every time we go we always have an amazing time!!!!!!!!! :cloud9:

ChipnDaleGal
05-01-2008, 10:46 AM
So nice to hear that you had such a good trip. Very cool that your son could have that special experience. Congrats on being able to take advantage of that nice discount, and happy planning for that December trip. :mickey:

princessgirls
05-01-2008, 08:01 PM
Glad you and your family had such a nice time.

Sometimes it's just the little things that make us happy... Like going back to Disney!

Julie:mickey:

Bethis26fan
05-01-2008, 09:05 PM
Glad you had a gareat trip and are planning your next one.

faline
05-02-2008, 02:49 PM
It's so nice that you have another trip to look forward to in the near future!

*goofy'sgirls*
05-03-2008, 12:25 AM
Hey just wanted to know if that 20% was a limited time offer? I'm staying at Pop in one month and also planning to go back for my daughters b-day in Dec. And 20% is a help. Please let me know. Thanks. Oh and have fun planning trip 2.

luvdiznee
05-03-2008, 10:25 AM
Glad for your son that he was able to have a good time pariticipating in the Fest of the Lion King. And even better that you were able to book another trip! :mickey: