PDA

View Full Version : Deliveries to wdw resorts

mickeymom73
04-30-2008, 09:08 PM
Does anyone know how to get gift packages delivered to the resorts for birthdays or special occassions. Anything besides disney florist?

TammiMcMan
04-30-2008, 10:43 PM
I know there are some off site companies that provide gift baskets. The rules of this forum prohibit anyone from posting links, but if you do a google search for Disney gift baskets or Disney gift basket delivery, a number of them pop right up.

eeyoremom
05-01-2008, 09:36 AM
I sent flowers from proflowers to my daughter and husband on their honeymoon. They had them the entire 10 days and even brought some home in luggage. Proflowers is an intercot affiliate listed in the left column. Be sure to get something with a vase. I have since used them for some other birthdays. They also have some gift baskets. I did call them to talk about how to get the flowers at the correct resort, and I called the resort the day they were delivered. The resort, CBR, delivered them to their room, so they were there when the honeymooners came home from the park on that day. They loved it. I strongly recommend proflowers.