PDA

View Full Version : POR peanut butter at food court?

mom*3
04-30-2008, 05:38 PM
We will be at POR this fall. Does anyone know if they have peanut butter available in the free condiment section of the food court? I have a picky eater who will eat lots of fruits, etc if dipped in peanut butter. Thanks in advance for the help!

nicjohn3
04-30-2008, 06:58 PM
We were just there in March--Almost positive I saw it, but not 100 percent sure.

KAT1811
05-01-2008, 10:58 AM
Not sure as I have never been to POR but if you like PB so much why not bring those little snack size PBs from home? They are small enough to fit in your suitcase and you are sure to have them when you go.

katzctkpt
05-01-2008, 01:41 PM
I think they are with the butter & jelly baskets near the beverage bar.

TheRustyScupper
05-02-2008, 12:15 AM
1) All food courts have peanut butter.
2) It is in small individual serving containers, like jelly at Denny's.

#1donaldfan
05-02-2008, 10:01 AM
I do believe they are in baskets near the beverage center, or maybe beside the toasters......I can't believe I don't remember the exact location....we are there every year......they do have 'em, and I think I'm pointing you in the general direction....:mickey:

mook3y
05-02-2008, 12:00 PM
it has been a couple years now, but at POR they definately had PB by the toasters which were located by the pass-through window from the pizza area of the food court.

mom*3
05-02-2008, 05:12 PM
Thanks to everyone who replied. We are trying to pack light and not check any luggage, so getting through security with peanut butter and the latest security restrictions is a factor. It is nice to know there is some available if needed. We are slowly achieving success in broadening our daughter's tastes, but having a back-up plan is reassuring. I appreciate the help.

mook3y
05-03-2008, 12:34 PM
Thanks to everyone who replied. We are trying to pack light and not check any luggage, so getting through security with peanut butter and the latest security restrictions is a factor. It is nice to know there is some available if needed. We are slowly achieving success in broadening our daughter's tastes, but having a back-up plan is reassuring. I appreciate the help.

You can always send a package to be waiting for at the resort. Just a thought. We have done this with costumes and items that were not too heavy.

Young@Heart
05-04-2008, 03:58 PM
This is good to know! I had no idea they had PB available, but as another parent w/ a picky eater, I can relate! We're only paying $10/day for the DDP for her, but I doubt she'll even eat that much each day. Not only is she picky, but half the time she won't eat the few items she "likes". :confused:

McGoofy
05-04-2008, 09:37 PM
Yep, just confirming again...I was at POR in December. There was definitely peanut butter in the condiment area by the beverage center. I don't blame you for not wanting to bring it, if you're getting it for free with the room that you have paid for! Have fun on your trip!

vorchik
05-05-2008, 05:30 AM
In POFQ it was available BUT it was not FREE (about $1).

McGoofy
05-05-2008, 08:45 AM
In POFQ it was available BUT it was not FREE (about $1).

The little containers that are slightly bigger than butter or jelly condiment containers? How recently were you at POFQ? As recently as December, they were just sitting out with all of the other condiments at the beverage center in the food court. If there is a charge, that is new.