PDA

View Full Version : Beach Club garden view club level

mouseketeer mom
04-30-2008, 04:54 PM
This will be our first stay at the concierge level of this resort. We have a garden view, darn it, the water view wasn't available. Who can tell me anything about the club level or the garden view..hoping we have a balcony. Thanks!

cinderellagrl
04-30-2008, 07:28 PM
last july we stayed concierge level at the beach club. We had booked a garden view, but ended up with a pool view, it was beautiful. The club was very nice; we enjoyed all the offering throughout the day, although we often do not make it back for the the appetizers in the evening. I believe a listing of the offerings can be found under the resort section. The lounge looks over pool, which is great, and while not very large never seemed that crowded. The concierge staff were very helpful, even helping to make sure that my sisters birthday was extra special! I am sure that you will certainly adore club level as we did! have a great stay!

TammiMcMan
04-30-2008, 07:57 PM
Who can tell me anything about the club level or the garden view..hoping we have a balcony. Thanks!Well, club level is up on the 5th floor. One wing has been referred to as the "dormer". The balconies are alittle bit smaller because of the sloped roof ceiling and the rooms here are also a bit smaller. Not sure if it's still accurate info, but I have in my notes that 4 of the rooms on the 5th floor have double beds instead of queens. Also 2 of the rooms are SICO (king murphy bed that pulls down out of the wall).

If your priority is a bigger balcony, I would just have your pre-planner make sure that's noted on your reservation. If you start getting specific about location, you could end up with a nicer view, but smaller balcony. You also might want to ask about the bedding and be sure to ask for a queen bed room.

Personally, I'm not a huge fan of the BC/YC club levels. I found the lounges to be very small and they "close" the doors everytime they changed servings and they closed the lounge from 10pm until 7am. I like to hang out in the lounge, so not having it available throughout the day was sort of inconvenient, but that's just me. I will say that my experiences with the pre-planning staff for the Epcot resorts has been the best on site. Very professional, knowledgeable and going above and beyond.