PDA

View Full Version : Someone has corrupted my Children!

Flower
04-30-2008, 03:48 PM
Benjamin, is almost 18 months. When I quote the Haunted Mansion "To find....a way out"...he replies "Ah ha ha ha...." :ghost:

Today I dropped Brandon off at daycare and he points out that "There is a :bus:" I said, "Yes, and soon you will be in kindergarten and will take the :bus:."

He says "Mommy, we were on a :bus: from the hotel and it took us to MGM Studios and we saw cars on fire (His name for LMA), and then we saw the lights (Osborne Family Christmas lights:tree:), and had hot chocolate and ate popcorn."

All that from looking at a school bus! It was 4 months ago that we were there! My children are brainwashed:blush:

Oh yah, and he tells daddy that mommy wants to stay in hotel #1 (GF on the pull out map we have!) Maybe he can brainwash daddy too!!!;)

LauraleeH
04-30-2008, 04:49 PM
That is sooo cute! Especially about your baby and the Haunted Mansion...you should try to get that on camera, how adorable!

aurora, ariel, and bell
04-30-2008, 10:29 PM
Since my granddaughter was 1 1/2 she would see an airplane, when asked where it's going she would say Mickey Mouse, now that she is 3 she adds can i go see mickey too? :mickey:

and we are in September!!:thumbsup: I didn't brainwash her much either?:secret:

OhToodles!
05-01-2008, 10:32 AM
That is great! We say that our son's first word is going to be 'Disney'. Everyone else is worried that he'll grow up to hate it, but we're not. We love it so much and know he (and hopefully future brother(s) or sister(s) will too. At least he better like it now that we've joined DVC!

Ms.Disney
05-01-2008, 06:31 PM
cute story

Stitchahula
05-01-2008, 07:35 PM
my kids are brainwashed too. my 5 year old can tell you all about all the different rides even though he hasn't been on all of them. Thanks to the promotional video. There are days when I'll ask him what he wants to do and he'll say lets go to magic kingdom/disney today. I wish it were that easy, it's not exactly a car ride away. Good luck on brain washing daddy. Wouldn't that be a nice mother's day present.:thumbsup:

PAYROLL PRINCESS
05-01-2008, 09:53 PM
my kids are brainwashed too. my 5 year old can tell you all about all the different rides even though he hasn't been on all of them. Thanks to the promotional video. There are days when I'll ask him what he wants to do and he'll say lets go to magic kingdom/disney today. I wish it were that easy, it's not exactly a car ride away. Good luck on brain washing daddy. Wouldn't that be a nice mother's day present.:thumbsup:

Yeah I'm bringing my nephews up right! The 5 year old out Disney'd me a couple of weeks ago. My other sis was playing songs on her MP3 and asking what ride they were from. I guessed the wrong one:blush: and the 5 year old said "no, Fantasmic!" and he's only seen it once!

BronxTigger
05-02-2008, 05:59 AM
I teach first grade in the South Bronx and my kids love Disney stuff but I don't think any of them have ever been to a Disney Park.

Last week was spring break, and I went to Disneyland. On Monday, when we came back to school I had all the kids say what they did over the break. They asked me what I did over break. I said I went to Disneyland. They said "Oh, in Florida?" and I showed them a map and said "No, DisneyLAND is in California. Disney WORLD is in Florida."

So yesterday, I had to show a DVD and I don't have a DVD player in my classroom so I brought in my laptop to show the DVD. (Not ideal, but it worked well enough.) Anyways, my desktop photo is a picture of the castle at Disney World. The kids said "Ooooh....what's that?" Of course, my answer was "My house!" (haha) Then I said "No, it's the castle at Disney World."

Then, (no joke) one kid says "But I thought you went to DisneyLAND, in California!"

:whistle:

BluewaterBrad
05-02-2008, 01:35 PM
Thats funny!:mickey:

murphy1
05-02-2008, 06:51 PM
Haha, that is so funny and cute, LeaAnn! I always tell people, oh, we go to Disney b/c I'm from Florida, but I have the lovely obsession and now find my girls caught it, or maybe it's hereditary!

PS So if we buy (for $10) and renovate the Grand, we can open a childcare facility and have shuttles to Disney, right????:D

jennsky
05-02-2008, 06:54 PM
That's a great story. My little girl is 22 months and we're off to Disney (again!) tomorrow. I told her we're going to see the pirates and she responded with "arhhh mateys". I was laughing so hard!! :mickey: