PDA

View Full Version : Water Park Question

FrozoneRocks
04-30-2008, 12:55 PM
From a prior trip a few years ago, we still have a water park visit left on an old ticket. Which water park would you recommend for younger kids ages 2 and 4.

Also, can you buy just a water park ticket, didnt see it on the website. We are going to need one for my 4 year old. We already have our park tickets.

Thanks

caryrae
04-30-2008, 02:10 PM
You can buy a child 1 day water park ticket at our sponsors site http://www.officialticketcenter.com/Products/Walt-Disney-Typhoon-Lagoon-or-Blizzard-Beach-Disney-Child-1-Day-Admission-Ticket-Ages-3-9__CDTLBB-1.aspx

I haven't been to their water parks in a long time but both have special areas for young kids.

HndrdPrcnt
04-30-2008, 02:23 PM
We had our DD6 with us on our trip back in '06 (she was then 4) and we went to BB. She LOVED it and there was plenty for her to do. We have not done TL so I am not sure which has more for a 4 yr old to do. However, I know that we all had a great day at BB with enough for us all to do at all of our different ages (and our Grand Gathering ran the gammet of ages!!):thumbsup:

NJGIRL
04-30-2008, 02:26 PM
Both water parks are great but I think TL has a better water playground area for kids.

droopy d.
04-30-2008, 03:31 PM
Depending on when you bought the ticket it could be expired, unless you got the no expiration added to them. They now expire 14 days after the first use.

BluewaterBrad
04-30-2008, 05:13 PM
I think TL would be better for small kids. You wont go wrong with either though. Have fun!!:mickey:

Donald
04-30-2008, 07:47 PM
My boys enjoyed the kids area at Blizzard beach-they loved the kid water slides!

g8rgirl29
05-01-2008, 03:22 PM
Last year we did both TL and BB with our 3yo. I thought there were more fun activities at BB for her. The tube ride in Tikes Peak was a blast for her and she enjoyed the waterslides. We really liked TL too but just thought there was more for small ones at BB.

FrozoneRocks
05-02-2008, 01:19 PM
Going to go with BB. The family tube ride looks good, besides the little kid stuff.

Anyone do family tube ride?

mook3y
05-02-2008, 02:12 PM
Going to go with BB. The family tube ride looks good, besides the little kid stuff.

my kids were 3 and 5 last year and we went to both parks. They loved both equally. When asked which one they would rather do more, they both say we want to do both.

The family tube ride is GREAT! My wife "thought" she didn't like water parks ;) that family tube ride was the whole family's favorite.

JMTStone
05-02-2008, 03:33 PM

My husband and I did this with our kids. Lots of fun!

Jasper
05-02-2008, 03:42 PM
The problem with the water parks is that they both have things to do that appeal across the board so it is virtually impossible to pick which one is better. The best thing to do is read the descriptions of the ride and pick the one that seems to appeal to your family the most.

g8rgirl29
05-02-2008, 05:23 PM

We loved the family tube ride, esp our 3yo!! We went on it several times!!!:thumbsup: