PDA

View Full Version : Dlx DDP Selections..... Please let me know your thoughts.

faberj
04-30-2008, 10:38 AM
We are doing the dlx DDP for the first time 12/6 - 12/14/08. We have 24 credits for meals and 16 snack credits that I have no idea what to use them on. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Sat. 12/6
Pepper Market L and to get refillable mugs that come with the plan
Ohana's D

Sun 12/7
Beaches and Cream L
Hollywood Brown Derby D

Mon. 12/8
Tusker House B
Yak and Yeti L
Artist Point D

Tues. 12/9
Akershus Banquet Hall B
Garden Grill L
Cali Grill D

Weds. 12/10
Boma B
Tusker House L
Narcoossee's D

Thurs. 12/11
MVMCP
Chef Mickey's B
LTT L

Fri. 12/12
Coral Reef L
Les Chef's D

Sat. 12/13
Crystal Palace B
Ohana's D

Sun. 12/14
Raglan Road L

Ms.Disney
04-30-2008, 10:54 AM
They all sound great!

We really love Coral Reef it's on our list of favorites, we will be dining there on our trip in Sept. 08.

I see you will being eating lunch at liberty tree tavern. We are also going to try the LT for lunch for the first time this Sept. We have ate dinner there before and it was pretty good.

BelleLovesTheBeast
04-30-2008, 01:16 PM
We too will be trying the DDPD on our upcoming trip. We are actually doing a lot of the same ones. We love Ohana's (we never miss this one), Coral Reef (love the lobster bisque), Le Chefs, Crystal Palace and Raglan Road (I stongly recommend the It's Not Bleedin Chowder - not soupy and lots of seafood).

We'll be trying Yak & Yeti, Cali Grill, Narcoossee's and LTT in Oct. The food sounds great at these places.

I'm so excited about ours I've even started to look at some of the snacks to see what I might try.:D

These all sound wonderful! Have fun!

tyandskyesmom
05-01-2008, 02:27 PM
We (me and a 9 year old and 3 year old) did the DDDP from Jan 1 thru Jan 13, 2008. We had a great time and are thinking about using it on our yet imaginary trip next year again. The kids did not even mind having "appointments" for eating all the time...

Anyway, we left with 2 meals left on our balance and had about a whole suit case of lollipops, rice krispy treats, various candies, etc that we just cashed out in the gift shop before we left...believe me...you will not need to figure out what to use your snack credits on...you will be too stuffed...and I love to eat!

KAT1811
05-01-2008, 09:35 PM
We are doing the dlx DDP for the first time 12/6 - 12/14/08. We have 24 credits for meals and 16 snack credits that I have no idea what to use them on. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Sat. 12/6
Pepper Market L and to get refillable mugs that come with the plan Love it. I love the breakfast burrito. (I know you are eating lunch but I had to stick that in anyway. :blush:
Ohana's D Love it! So much fun. Who doesn't love a drink in a pineapple?

Sun 12/7
Beaches and Cream L Loved it too. I hope to someday try the kitchen sink just for fun!
Hollywood Brown Derby D Haven't tried it yet but after the review MOJoe posted I think we may have to try it.

Mon. 12/8
Tusker House B Trying it on our next trip and I have heard very good things on the boards so far.
Yak and Yeti L Never eaten here and I do not think we will anytime soon. The menu does not appeal to me personally. Sorry.
Artist Point D Thinking about this for dinner on our first full day in WDW. Love the WL and I have heard wonderful things.

Tues. 12/9
Akershus Banquet Hall B How can you go wrong with princesses in WDW?
Garden Grill L Not one of my favorites. But the rotating restaurant is pretty fun.
Cali Grill D LOVE IT!!!

Weds. 12/10
Boma B Haven't been here yet. Sometime soon.
Tusker House L Haven't been here either.
Narcoossee's D Or here!

Thurs. 12/11
MVMCP We'll be doing MVMCP for the first time this year.
Chef Mickey's BWe'll be trying it on our last full day in WDW. I figure what better way to end a WDW vacation?
LTT L Heard great things about lunch. We did not care for dinner.

Fri. 12/12
Coral Reef L Interested in trying here someday but I am not a fish lover so it has kept me away. Although I heard great things about nonfish menu items in another thread.
Les Chef's D I think we are going to try the Bistro on our next trip but Les Chefs sounds wonderful too.

Sat. 12/13
Crystal Palace B My favorite breakfast in WDW.
Ohana's D Again, drinks in a pinapple fun in itself.

Sun. 12/14
Raglan Road L Never been here either.

I hope you have a wonderful trip. It sounds like you are going to have some wonderful meals in WDW. Enjoy. Hope to hear some reviews when you get back!