PDA

View Full Version : Oct. vs Nov.

dumbodoughboy
04-30-2008, 09:56 AM
Hi!
My husband and I are planning a trip to WDW in Oct. or Nov. of this year. We are looking at Oct. 20-25 or Nov. 2-7. We have gone that same week in Nov. recently, and I loved it...low crowds, cool weather, no events except for Food and Wine Festival. We have gone in Oct. before, but earlier, and it was hot and crowded, and I didn't like it. My question is does the MNSSHP really affect the crowds during the week? Hubby wants to go in Oct. to use the pool at the resort, but I would rather have less crowds and it be a bit cooler. Thanks for any advice!

Mrs.Mickey
04-30-2008, 10:06 AM
we went in oct and november and november was a little cooler and much less crowded.The nights of mnsshp were more crowded at the Magic Kingdom but I think if you just plan another park for those days you would be fine. Good luck!:mickey:

Dyanna
04-30-2008, 10:08 AM
The week in Nov that you have chosen is jersey Week so it may be a bit more crowded. Either way you are going off season which makes for lighter crowds than summer.

dumbodoughboy
04-30-2008, 10:15 AM
Ahh....Jersey week, forgot about that! Actually, that's when we went last in Nov., and it seemed ok, actually met a nice couple and their children from New Jersey eating at the Biergarten and talked for a bit....