PDA

View Full Version : Nov. 2008 calendar

disneyjo46
04-30-2008, 09:09 AM
Hi. This is my first time on any discussion board!
Does anyone know when the calendar for Nov. 2008 will be announced? I am trying to my my dinner and evening plans, and need to know park & extra magic hours. Thanks!

katzctkpt
04-30-2008, 09:22 AM
They generally come out 6 months prior so, I would say anyday the calendar should be up. We're waiting for Decembers calendar so we can decide on our dining too. What restaurants are you looking at?

Strmchsr
04-30-2008, 09:35 AM
:welcome: to Intercot!!!!

As soon as the park calendar for November is released it'll be on the front page of Intercot. We get it straight from Disney, so often it's posted here even before WDW's website. They generally (but not always) release it on the first of the month, so I would expect to see November's calendar up by this weekend.

disneyjo46
04-30-2008, 09:41 AM
Thanks for the info!! This will be our 3rd trip. We are looking at Fantasmic Dinner Pkg., Donald's breakfast safari, Cal. Grill for fireworks (what time?) Rose and Crown(for Illuminations), Boma & Hoop Dee Doo. Any input?

Strmchsr
04-30-2008, 10:05 AM
Thanks for the info!! This will be our 3rd trip. We are looking at Fantasmic Dinner Pkg., Donald's breakfast safari, Cal. Grill for fireworks (what time?) Rose and Crown(for Illuminations), Boma & Hoop Dee Doo. Any input?

I haven't tried the new Donald's breakfast, but the old one was great. The Cali Grill you need to get your ADR 30-60 min before the start of the fireworks. If you want a window seat be sure to get it 60 and tell them you'll wait (still no guarantee). Otherwise you can just walk out on the balcony and they'll keep your food warm until the fireworks are over. To get R&C for Illiuminations is quite tricky. You generally need to get there 90ish minutes before and tell them you'll wait for a patio table. Once again, no guarantee of getting one as that has become an extremely popular option for viewing Illumination. Hoop-De-Doo and Boma are both great.

disneyjo46
04-30-2008, 10:33 AM
Thanks for the great tips. This site is a wealth of information. Really builds the anticipation!!! I will be booking my ADR's @ 7am this Sunday, exactly 180 days out!