PDA

View Full Version : What an IDIOT!!

MsMin
04-29-2008, 06:28 PM
We just had a very bad wreck on I-10. I was fortunate enough that on my way home I saw the traffic slowing down and went around. The I-10 is now closed in both directions and is expected to be closed for 2 more hours, during rush hour which is typically a nightmare without complications.
I hope no one was seriously injured but I'm outraged at what caused the accident!!!
Some idiots had a M...th lab (can I say that??) in their vehicle!! and it blew up while they were driving down the I-10. According to the news they were producing the stuff in the vehicle when it exploded. I'm out raged that someone could be so stupid... I always tell my kids, it's not your driving that worries me. I see a lot in my field but their is always somebody that manages to surprise me:mad:

Ed
04-29-2008, 06:32 PM
No problem saying it was a Meth (methamphetamine) lab. These mental giants use some really nasty stuff producing that garbage. Explosions are common, and usually fatal.

Sounds to me like justice has triumphed once again. :thumbsup:

SgtTigger
04-29-2008, 07:51 PM
From WWLTV

I-10 closed in Baton Rouge after rolling meth lab explodes
04:54 PM CDT on Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Associated Press

BATON ROUGE, La. -- Louisiana State Police have Interstate 10 closed in both directions in Baton Rouge after a vehicle explosion.

State police spokesman Markus Smith says early reports indicate a vehicle travelling down the interstate contained a methamphetamine lab that exploded.

Two people in the vehicle are being treated for chemical burns.

Another state police spokesman, Johnnie Brown, says a hazardous material, believed to be ammonia, is "being emitted from a passenger car."

:shake:

:cop: :tigger:

pdrlkr
04-29-2008, 08:18 PM
:shake:

crazypoohbear
04-29-2008, 10:02 PM
Just when you think stupid can't sink any lower! :(
I can't believe they lived...
I just pray they didn't take out any innocent bystanders.
God Help us all

Dakota Rose
04-29-2008, 10:34 PM
Just when you think the world can't get any dumber...

murphy1
04-29-2008, 10:35 PM
Wow, that's awful!! I-10 is just so horrible anyway. People are so stupid sometimes. We have a big meth problem in our County, it's a really scary thing. I haven't heard of anyone in their car yet, though.

drummerboy
04-30-2008, 08:17 AM
About the only thing I can think of that's dumber is the people who use their product.

TheMartellFamily
04-30-2008, 09:10 AM
I thought I have heard it all but come tommrrow there will be something more stupid to go above this. Go figure.

tinkerbellybutton
04-30-2008, 09:10 AM
That is absolutely insane! :shake: As far as I'm concerned the people who produce that stuff are murderers. As long as no one innocent was harmed I tend to think the karma boomerang has struck again.

Gooftroop5
04-30-2008, 10:19 AM
I ditto everyones comments as long as no innocent people were hurt then its karma. This definitely falls under "news too stupid to make up."

:rolleyes:

katzctkpt
04-30-2008, 02:52 PM
I hope no innocent people were hurt but, unfortunately if the ones injured got burned pretty bad they will still get pain killers to cope with the burns received. Maybe their punishment should be treatment without pain killers.

Bethis26fan
04-30-2008, 03:33 PM
That's sorry. People will do anything to get money.

MsMin
04-30-2008, 07:28 PM
The two guys in the car, yes it was a Camry and in the trunk, but the two guys in the car were badly burned.
Unfortunately the one that was hurt badly was the first policeman on the scene who inhaled the toxic fumes w/ the ammonia etc that they use to make it. Prayers for him and his family :(
I hope they make those guys pay for the mess they made w/ the hours of hazmat etc. What a mess it made for a bunch of idiots.
I found out it happened btwn the exit I get on to go home and the exit I get off. I'm so lucky I wasn't a little earlier or stuck for hours in the mess behind them. I hate meth b/c I see what ppl do their kids when they are messed up on the stuff. Wouldn't it be nice if no one ever topped this story but unfortunately someone will :(

SgtTigger
04-30-2008, 07:33 PM
I hope they make those guys pay for the mess they made w/ the hours of hazmat etc. What a mess it made for a bunch of idiots.

What makes you think they have that kind of money.............

No I am sure they have no money.....

:cop: :tigger:

wdwgrl377
05-01-2008, 03:32 PM
That's some crazy/stupid stuff. :shake:

princessgirls
05-01-2008, 08:07 PM
What a crazy, crazy world we live in.

I don't even know what to say!

Julie:mickey:

BluewaterBrad
05-02-2008, 01:47 PM