PDA

View Full Version : Fireworks at Magic Kingdom - every night?

Gregandmel
04-29-2008, 02:21 PM
Do they do the fireworks at 9pm EVERY night at MK? We are arriving on Sunday, Oct. 5th and staying at the Poly. I thought we could watch the fireworks that evening, but on the schedule listing, I don't see it. Since they are having a MNSSHP that evening and the park closes at 7pm (unless you are going to the party) will we see the "Hallo-Wishes" fireworks instead? Any insight? Thank you!

Tick-Tock
04-29-2008, 03:08 PM
The fireworks times vary according to season and special events. For example, this last weekend, fireworks were at 10 on Thursday and Sunday (park open until 11), but no fireworks on Friday and Saturday because the park closed at 7 for the private Grad Nites parties.

If there's an MNSSHP, it will be Hallowishes instead of the regular show.

Gator
04-29-2008, 03:45 PM
I've been there at all times of the year and never seen Wishes not happen. It's the big difference between DL and WDW. DL has fireworks on weekends only outside of summer and Christmas break. It really stinks. That's why WDW is so much better. THere's fireworks everynight at 3 parks.

Imagineer1981
04-29-2008, 03:45 PM
don't forget you can watch Wishes from the Poly. Go upstairs by ohana's...they even pump in the music!

Texas Tinkerbell Too
04-30-2008, 06:18 PM
I believe the nights of MNSSHP you will not be able to see fireworks from inside the park unless you purchased tickets to the party. I bet you can watch them from the Contemporary or the Polynesian though.

Can you hear the music for the fireworks at Ohana also?

mickey&missy
04-30-2008, 06:40 PM
Since that evening is MNSSHP you will be able to see HalloWishes from Poly, not Wishes. It will be just a beautiful!!

I'm not sure what time HalloWishes is but if you ask at the desk in Poly I'm sure someone can tell you.

Enjoy!