PDA

View Full Version : Disney Related TV ~ Week of April 28 - May 4

Melanie
04-29-2008, 12:09 AM
It's the last week of 'Season of Disney' on Travel Channel, and this week's premiere is The Disney Royal Treatment. Everyone please double check their local listings for the shows on Discovery HD and Travel Channel on Wednesday. I found some discrepancies when compiling the listings, but I'm fairly certain it's correct as listed. Enjoy everyone!

Step by Step - "We're Going to Disney World" – Part 2 :minnie:
Frank's mother treats the family to a trip to WDW for Frank and Carol's anniversary.

Airing on ABC Family
Tuesday, April 29 from 9:00am – 9:30am

Original Airdate: May 3 and 10, 1996.

The Pixar Story :nemo:
Pixar's turbulent beginnings from its days under the wing of George Lucas, to its independence, and subsequent purchase by Disney, this film covers all the studio's crafts and major players, including Steve Jobs, who funded it in its early years. This film premiered at San Diego's Comic Con, 2007. Directed by Leslie Iwerks, granddaughter of Ub Iwerks.

Airing on Starz!
Wednesday, April 30 from 11:20am - 12:50 PM

Premiere Date: July 26, 2007.

Undiscovered Walt Disney World :mickey:
Beyond the theme parks, restaurants and souvenirs, discover what Walt Disney World offers off the beaten path. Visit unknown sites, untried attractions, see the resort from a bird's eye view, and find out why Mickey is hiding.

Airing on DHD - Discovery High Definition
Wednesday, April 30 from 12:00pm – 1:00pm

Airing on The Travel Channel
Wednesday, April 30 from 7:00pm – 8:00pm

Original Airdate: October 3, 2003.

Disneyland Resort: Behind the Scenes :balloon:
Explore the mystique of the world's first modern theme park and the most enduring icons on the American landscape. Gain access to off-limits places, such as the secret club concealed in the park, and enjoy Tinkerbell's view as she starts the fireworks.

Airing on DHD – Discovery High Definition
Wednesday, April 30 from 1:00pm – 2:00pm

Original Airdate: November 27, 2003

Full House-The House Meets the Mouse :tink:
In a two-part episode airing back to back, Michelle is princess for a day at Walt Disney World, where she has a tea party with her favorite characters.

Airing on ABC Family
Wednesday, April 30 from 3:00pm – 4:00pm
Thursday, May 1 from 12:00pm – 1:00pm

Original Airdates: May 11 & 18, 1993.

Fan's Guide: Walt Disney World :mickey3:
Already a Disney expert? Think again as the ultimate Walt Disney World authorities lead a backstage tour of the biggest thrills, shortest lines, best shopping, and more. Take an unprecedented look at how to make the most of a Disney vacation.

Wednesday, April 30 from 6:00pm – 7:00pm

Original Airdate: August 1, 2004.

America’s Favorite Waterparks :swim:
Adrenaline junkies, get ready to experience the wettest and wildest waterparks in the country! Featuring WDW’s Blizzard Beach.

Wednesday, April 30 from 6:00pm – 7:00pm AND 11:00pm – 12:00am

Original Airdate: March 18, 2007.

The Disney Royal Treatment - NEW! :princess:
The last Season of Disney special shows off how Disney handles certain special events like onsite weddings and sweet sixteens as well as what its like to be crowned princess for a day.

Friday, May 2 from 9:00pm – 10:00pm
Saturday, May 3 from 1:00am – 2:00am

Original Airdate: May 2, 2008.

----------------------------------------------------------

~*~Disney Movies~*~

Alice in Wonderland (1951)
Alice stumbles into the world of Wonderland. Will she get home? Not if the Queen of Hearts has her way. Animated, rated G.

Airing on Toon Disney
Tuesday, April 29 from 5:00pm – 6:45pm

Cinderella III: A Twist in Time (2007)
The evil stepmother conjures up a spell that reverses all of which the fairy godmother did. Animated. Rated G.

Airing on Toon Disney
Wednesday, April 30 from 5:00pm – 6:30pm

Tarzan (1999)
A man raised by apes in the African jungle encounters a professor, his daughter and a suspicious hunter. Animated, rated G.

Airing on Toon Disney
Friday, May 2 from 5:00pm – 7:00pm
Saturday, May 3 from 9:00am – 11:00am

The Incredibles (2004) A family of undercover superheroes, while trying to live the quiet suburban life, are forced into action to save the world. Animated, rated PG.

Airing on The Disney Channel
Friday, May 2 from 8:00pm – 10:00pm
Saturday, May 3 from 12:00pm – 2:00pm

Escape to Witch Mountain (1975)
Psychic twins seek their origin while running from an evil tycoon who wants to use them. Live action, rated G.

Airing on The Hallmark Channel
Saturday, May 3 from 11:00am – 1:00pm

Ice Princess (2005)
With the help of her coach, her parents, and the boy who drives the Zamboni machine, nothing can stop Casey (Trachtenberg) from realizing her dream to be a champion figure skater.Live action, rated PG.

Airing on ABC Family
Saturday, May 3 from 12:00pm – 2:00pm

Return From Witch Mountain (1978)
Teens help psychic children from another world thwart a mad scientist and his henchwoman. Live action, rated G.

Airing on The Hallmark Channel
Sunday, May 4 from 10:00am – 12:00pm

Spy Kids 3-D: Game Over (2003)
Carmen's caught in a virtual reality game designed by the Kids' new nemesis, the Toymaker. It's up to Juni to save his sister, and ultimately the world.Live action, rated PG.

Airing on ABC Family
Sunday, May 4 from 9:00pm – 10:30pm

All times listed are Eastern.

goofy for pluto
04-29-2008, 08:54 AM
Thanks Melanie! :thumbsup:

Emme&TeddysMommy
04-29-2008, 08:59 AM
Thanks for the info. You make my life so much easier. :clappy:

ibrowse17
04-29-2008, 09:26 AM

Mickey052501
04-29-2008, 05:07 PM
Thanks Mel!!!

Jen:mickey:

Young@Heart
04-29-2008, 11:39 PM
Thanks Mel! :mickey: Looks like Wednesday will be a great TV day!

DisneyorBust
04-30-2008, 06:15 PM
Thanks Mel!:number1:

MickeyandTink
05-01-2008, 08:32 PM
Undiscovered Walt Disney World :mickey:
Beyond the theme parks, restaurants and souvenirs, discover what Walt Disney World offers off the beaten path. Visit unknown sites, untried attractions, see the resort from a bird's eye view, and find out why Mickey is hiding.

Wednesday, April 30 from 12:00pm – 1:00pm

Wednesday, April 30 from 7:00pm – 8:00pm

Original Airdate: October 3, 2003.

Mel,

I sure look forward to your posts each week so I know what to program on my DVR, but I didn't see Undiscovered Walt Disney World on the Travel Channel's schedule on Wednesday night. Is it some other night?

BluewaterBrad
05-02-2008, 01:40 PM
Thanks Mel!:mickey:

Melanie
05-02-2008, 05:31 PM
I didn't see Undiscovered Walt Disney World on the Travel Channel's schedule on Wednesday night. Is it some other night?

You know, I was afraid of that, which is why I posted my warning in the original post. I'm very sorry!

I don't see it airing again anytime soon, but don't worry, that's one that seems to repeat a lot. :thumbsup: