PDA

View Full Version : Snarky Crashed the Pirate Quest!

Alligirl
04-28-2008, 11:12 PM
So I tried the quest and it refused to accept my answer! I have tried for days! Right now it logs 144 hours of playing!:confused: So I sent a little note to VMK, Here is how it went...

>my character "snarky" is not able to do the pirate quest. I am stuck at question 5 (how do you say we have a deal). Even though I am entering the correct answer it will not accept it. If you could look into this I would appreciate it. I do understand though that it is not an emergency or priority! ;) thanks!
Here is the answer...

Thank you for contacting VMK. Our Game Guide should point you in the right direction. You can find it here:http://vmk.disney.go.com/vmk/en_US/help/index?name=GameGuidePage If you have questions about the game that cannot be found in the Game Guide, ask one of your fellow players! Most Players love to help others; especially when it comes to questions about Monorail Station locations, special tricks for placing furniture, etc. It's a great way to get to know folks in the Kingdom! Good luck! --VMK_ShortyVMK Player Support

Sorry but no help at all!:mad:
Arg sorry for grumbling! And Thanks to my friend Cita!!!! :marg:
~Allison

WDWfanatic742
04-28-2008, 11:29 PM
There's VMK for ya :shake:

Dracula766
04-29-2008, 12:22 AM
what eggzackly did you type as your answer?

chrisb26
04-29-2008, 12:27 AM
Oh Snarky I had the exact same problem I don't exactly remember what happened but I believe I had answered the question. Then had quit the quest to do the staff quest. So when I tried to start the quest again it had me say Do we have a deal or an accord and I answered and answered over and over and it wouldn't work. So what I ended up doing was quitting the quest. Then logging off and back in and it turned out it was just bugged and once i logged back in and started it again it was on the next task.

Try that hopefully it will work.

Alligirl
04-29-2008, 12:28 AM
Do we have an accord

Do we have an accord?

I tried and tried! By all accounts that is the correct answer, I guess VMK just does not like me somtimes! :cool:

I tried Chris! Logged off, quit the quest, anything I could think of. Oh well!

KineGirl
04-29-2008, 12:33 AM
hmm I had problems on that one too. Did you try (posting in white below)

Do all here be having an accord?

mickeynuts
04-29-2008, 10:26 AM
And Thanks to my friend Cita!!!! :marg:
~Allison

Honey I'll share a horse or a :marg: with you any time!
:cool: Laura

Alligirl
04-29-2008, 04:24 PM
hmm I had problems on that one too. Did you try (posting in white below)

Do all here be having an accord?

Well I just tried it and nothing!
It seems to never log me off of the quest though as it now reads like 160 something hours!? Weird.:(

mickeytinkerbellprincess
04-29-2008, 08:43 PM
Considering that VMK is closing soon, I don't know if they will be fixing it any time soon. I guess you can keep trying; I'm not sure if the quest quits by itself when the hours get too long. I think that happened once with me. :shrug:

Chescat
04-29-2008, 08:47 PM
This happened to me about a month ago. What I finally tried was starting another quest. Then I came back and the changing clothes finally worked.

I've been working on this quest and all I say is:

Do we have an accord?

Alligirl
04-30-2008, 04:26 PM
This happened to me about a month ago. What I finally tried was starting another quest. Then I came back and the changing clothes finally worked.

I've been working on this quest and all I say is:

Do we have an accord?

Hi Cat!
Yes I have been able to go and do other quests and this one never ends or accepts the right answer! It is strange I must admit, but seems a fitting way for the crash queen to go out!;)

Alligirl
04-30-2008, 07:20 PM
Guess What?!?! Went on this afternoon and tried again and this time it let me do it! So with a grand total of 184hr32min Snarky has finished the quest! Maybe I get a dunce prize for being last?!;)

KineGirl
04-30-2008, 07:23 PM
what was the quote about the deal? :blush:

PS yayyyyyyyyyy!!

Alligirl
04-30-2008, 08:09 PM
LOL The same one I had tried for days!!
Do we have an accord?:mad:

mickeytinkerbellprincess
04-30-2008, 11:42 PM
Yay! Go Snarky! :cheer: :yay: :woohoo: