PDA

View Full Version : ASMu privacy curtain?

Rella
04-28-2008, 09:51 PM
I know that most of the values don't have the curtain separating the sink area from the main room, but I thought someone said that ASMu has them since the refurb? Could anyone verify for me if they have them or not? Thanks a bunch!:mickey:

taymaesmom
04-29-2008, 07:18 AM
well we are staying there next month and I was told that every room at music has them. But I was looking at some of the refurbished room pictures yesterday and I saw several rooms that did not have the curtain. I am really hoping our room has one, since I like to get up an hour or more before my family to shower and get ready and I always feel bad when I turn on the light.

Deesdisney
04-29-2008, 07:50 AM
I do not know when the refurb. was suppose to be but I was there at the end of Jan. 08 and there was no curtain in the 2 rooms I had.

wdwnomad
04-29-2008, 10:38 PM
I've been wondering this too. I heard that the reburished rooms were going to have them but I am coming to find out I really don't think that is the case. I think some have them but others don't.

I am probably going to get a shower curtain liner from the dollar store and a couple of the hooks (that don't leave marks) to attach to the wall. I will make my own privacy curtain. I did this once before when staying at Pop and it worked out fine.

Eeyore's My Favorite
05-01-2008, 10:10 PM
We had a standard room in the Jazz Building in January 08 & we had a privacy curtain between sink area & sleeping area. It's my understanding that not all the rooms there have them, only certain buildings. I believe I was told Calypso & Jazz were the buildings that had the privacy curtains. :mickey:

magicofdisney
05-03-2008, 01:34 PM
I've been to Music several times since the refurbs. I can't tell you which buildings we were in, but each room was refurbished and it had NO curtain. I always bring my own from home. I bought an adjustable rod from Home depot that will fit in my suitcase and I have an old curtain that stays in my travel bag. I use those at all the values now. :mickey:

Rella
05-04-2008, 12:09 AM
I've been to Music several times since the refurbs. I can't tell you which buildings we were in, but each room was refurbished and it had NO curtain. I always bring my own from home. I bought an adjustable rod from Home depot that will fit in my suitcase and I have an old curtain that stays in my travel bag. I use those at all the values now. :mickey:

Can I ask you how big the adjustable rod is? I would love to have the curtain there...I think it would make mornings a lot easier when the kids are still sleeping, but I haven't seen anything that I can fit into my suitcase that would work for me. Thanks for your insight. I wonder why some rooms have them, but most do not:confused:

PAYROLL PRINCESS
05-04-2008, 09:31 PM
I'm not sure when the rehab was but we had 3 rooms last Aug/Sept and none of the rooms had the curtains.

Eeyore's My Favorite
05-04-2008, 10:18 PM
It's my understanding that the Jazz and Calypso buildings have the privacy curtains. We were in the Jazz building in January & had the curtain. :mickey:

magicofdisney
05-05-2008, 08:55 PM
Can I ask you how big the adjustable rod is? I would love to have the curtain there...I think it would make mornings a lot easier when the kids are still sleeping, but I haven't seen anything that I can fit into my suitcase that would work for me. Thanks for your insight. I wonder why some rooms have them, but most do not:confused:
It's an adjustable rod. You twist it to make it expand and shorten. It will shorten to about 2 feet, to fit in the suitcase, but will expand to about 4 or 5 feet. They're in the area where other shower rods are located. I actually got this idea on another message board and it's one of my favorite tips. HTH. :mickey: