PDA

View Full Version : Jqu?

TinaT
04-28-2008, 09:32 PM
I see JQ University in some signatures. Can someone tell me what it means?:confused:

Beast_fanatic
04-28-2008, 09:49 PM
JQU, or Just Questions University is a running gag that is going in the Games forum in the Just Questions threads.

pogo
04-28-2008, 11:00 PM
As the Head Possumator, I can assure you that "JQU" is the finest of all higher learning centers in the US !

It is the home of the "Fighting Possums" and is really just a state of mind !

To become a member you must raise your right hand......... lower it and move your mouse to Games and Trivia...... click on the Just Questions Thread and swear allegiance to "JQU" and have fun.

Any more questions ?????? :D

Natazu
04-29-2008, 12:28 PM
Sigh... here's the Reader's Digest version:
So there I was, minding my own business, when out of nowhere I was accosted by a thread (shown here (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=103070)) about wayward possums and Wolfgang Puck. Right around the time I thought it was safe to go back in the water, someone (I won't mention any names) mentioned that a Fireworks Cruise skipper would have a hard time "schooling" many of us on Disney trivia. The cruise hosts like to entertain castaways with tidbits, info, and secrets about Disney. Lots of folks from the JQ thread (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=131061) will be attending a meet and maybe a fireworks cruise in December. It was suggested the unsuspecting skipper would feel like he'd been to JQ University. From that, the foundation for JQU was poured. It quickly became one of the most prestigious institutions of higher learning on INTERCOT, nos perceptum per usus.

For further questions, PM Pogo.... a lot, at like 3am... on a school night.

pogo
04-29-2008, 12:46 PM
Very well put ! :clappy:

I would expect no less from our Board of Regents, JQ University, Professor of Culinary Arts ! Would you like a raise ?? :tiphat:

There is more to you than just a pretty face ! :D