PDA

View Full Version : Banana Cabana and the CBR

PetefromRI
04-28-2008, 06:40 PM
I'm just wondering if the Banana Cabana is open durring the pool rehab and if it is it's gotta be noisy.

mickeys_princess_mom
04-28-2008, 07:08 PM
I'm headed to the CBR next week, and have been wondering how things are there, too. Have been trying to find that link with the latest pictures of the pool rehab. Anybody?

brewcrew26
04-29-2008, 12:49 PM
We got back two weeks ago and that's one of the things we didn't take pictures of. Sorry!

The pool bar is open. It wasn't noisy at all. We rarely heard any sounds coming from the construction site. There are high barriers (maybe 9-10 ft. high) so you can only see the tops of what they're building.

We noticed the bar area busy from noon until midnight every day that we were there. There are maybe 10-15 tables out of the bar itself (I think there were like 8-10 chairs at the bar), mostly with families and groups eating from the food court or people relaxing after getting back from the parks.

Some nights there were activities at the bar area like karaoke or cards. And around fireworks time, you can go to the walkway area to Aruba and see the top of Illuminations.

Hope that helps! (Definitely wouldn't worry about the construction, though!!) :mickey: