PDA

View Full Version : Pirate Tutorial

BBrinkman
04-28-2008, 01:49 PM
Does anyone know if Jack Sparrow signs autographs after his Pirate Tutorial in Adventureland?

wire0monkey
04-28-2008, 02:18 PM
I doubt it. I've seen this show three times. All three times, the actor got in after the show started and left before it was completely over, so that he didn't have to shake hands or sign autographs. He has an assistant who sets up the props for the show and cleans them up afterwards.

It's still a totally awesome show and well worth the time.

mouseketeer mom
04-28-2008, 02:34 PM
We've seen this show about 5 times. We are huge Captain Jack Sparrow fans!
Nope, no autographs afterwards. "Jack" makes a hasty exit after a "look, its the governor's daughter" line and his first mate remains to finish the show.
It's a really funny show. Lots of improvising and lots of laughter. Some "Jacks" are better than others. We saw 3 different Jacks. One guy really had it down. If he didn't have blue eyes, he was very close to the real thing. :blush:

joanna71985
04-28-2008, 05:26 PM
No he doesn't. Captain Jack runs off while the show is still in progress.

homeschool mom
04-29-2008, 07:02 AM
No autographs, but a great show! The Jack we saw really had the character down. If we didn't know better, he could have been Johnny Depp himself! His assistant was great too.

Imagineer1981
04-29-2008, 10:19 AM
Jack has been seen in the character greeting area right as you enter adventureland from Main Street in that like old building they don't really use anymore except for like MNSSHP for meet and greets with characters.

Gastonsgirl
05-11-2008, 10:18 PM
I met Captain Jack before but it wasn't after the show it was at the Pirate and Princess Party! Try going there to see him!