PDA

View Full Version : Design your own t-shirt

BBrinkman
04-28-2008, 01:47 PM
Is there a place in one of the parks or at Downtown Disney where you can design your own t-shirt? Specially the old style Mickey on a t-shirt?

ibelieveindisneymagic
04-28-2008, 01:52 PM
I don't know about getting a t-shirt made in the parks, but we always use the disney shopping site, and make up shirts before we go.

We have been very impressed with how they turn out...good quality (a couple of ours are 2 years old now), and we love picking the exact character and writing for the shirts.

So, if you have the time before the trip, I would recommend the site! :mickey:

DisneyDudet
04-28-2008, 01:52 PM
Various stores have an embroidery area, but that can get expensive. I do not think they do screen printing.

You CAN however go on Disney Shopping online and they have the Disney Ink Shop, where you can possibly find what you're looking for, and have it before your trip!

brewcrew26
04-28-2008, 02:09 PM
I'd recommend the Disney online shopping site, too. They have so many different options for shirt styles and characters. You can write on the fronts and backs of the shirts.

I was planning on making a Lumpy the Heffalump shirt before our trip, but I procrastinated. I'll do it soon, though, since you can't find Lumpy clothes in the parks!

laprana
04-28-2008, 02:16 PM
I agree with everyone who recommended the Disney shopping site! They have some really cute pictures you can pick and a TON of Mickey graphics! I think the Disney shopping site actually goes through Zazzle to have the shirts made. If you go directly to Zazzle's site, it has even more styles of shirts to choose from and it seems like their selection of graphics is a little bigger, too. I just ordered my mom a couple of shirts from Zazzle with Minnie on them for Mother's Day...haven't gotten them yet, but can't wait to see how they turn out! I know she's going to love them! Have fun making your shirts!! :mickey:

OhToodles!
05-01-2008, 10:13 AM
We made some for our upcoming trip (and trips past) from zazzle dot com. There are tons of options there as they have a disney section and you can even have words put on the front or back. They have a lot of different shirt options as well.
Also, they have a 100% guarantee - if you don't like it, send it back within 30 days for a refund or exchange. (I did this recently and just had to pay return shipping.)