PDA

View Full Version : Any reviews of new package at Akershus?

Young@Heart
04-28-2008, 01:17 AM
We're doing this in Aug, and were excited to see they added a photo package to it. :mickey: I can't wait to read a review from someone who's experienced the changes-although I think it just started today.

Mickey91
04-28-2008, 10:45 AM
No. We are thinking of going in May. I hope this isn't a mandatory package like at the Castle. I really don't want to pay that much just for pictures and breakfast. And, this was a good princess alternative when not wanting to fork out the outrageous prices for CRT.:(

Niecyboo
04-28-2008, 12:21 PM
Unfortunately, this is mandetory. The new prices range from $28.99/adult for breakfast up to $39.00/adult for dinner during holiday time.

Gator
04-28-2008, 03:12 PM
Will this now be a 2 TS meal now? I was wanting to go there vs the Castle because it would only cost 1 TS credit on the dining plan. But if it goes to 2, it won't be worth it.

MickeyandTink
04-28-2008, 03:36 PM
Will this now be a 2 TS meal now? I was wanting to go there vs the Castle because it would only cost 1 TS credit on the dining plan. But if it goes to 2, it won't be worth it.

I believe it still only 1 TS credit, which makes it an excellent deal if you are the DDP. It is one of two places we put on our return trip plans.

Young@Heart
04-28-2008, 08:02 PM
I believe it still only 1 TS credit, which makes it an excellent deal if you are the DDP. It is one of two places we put on our return trip plans.

Yup, it's still only 1 TS credit! I confirmed this when I made our ADR's in Feb. They did take our CC info, though.

This seems like a great deal if you're on the dining plan. I'd love to see what the photo package looks like. :mickey:

MickeyandTink
04-29-2008, 11:10 AM
This seems like a great deal if you're on the dining plan. I'd love to see what the photo package looks like. :mickey:

If it's like the photo package they had before (available for separate purchase), it will be really nice. We really loved it from last year, but just couldn't justify the nearly $30 price. :spend: