PDA

View Full Version : I need one more ADR

andmomlau
04-27-2008, 08:21 PM
We will be visiting WDW this August and need one more ADR....we are traveling with our DD and her friend, both 20 years old. I have dinner res for O'Hana's, LeCellier, Cinderella's Castle and breakfast at Kona. Any other suggestions for a dinner???

eyoreswife
04-27-2008, 09:08 PM
we love bomas at akl it's a must for us every trip, great buffet with lots to choose from and
great atmosphere:papple:

HndrdPrcnt
04-27-2008, 09:13 PM
I would suggest California Grill or Whispering Canyon Cafe'.:thumbsup:

Jared
04-27-2008, 09:18 PM
we love bomas at akl it's a must for us every trip, great buffet with lots to choose from and
great atmosphere:papple:
I totally agree here, so long your group can easily reach the Animal Kingdom Lodge. It is a little out of the way, so I wouldn't really recommend it unless you have a car or are willing to schedule your day around this meal.

It is worth it, though. Boma - Flavors of Africa is definitely my favorite buffet, and one of the best overall restaurants in Disney. There are some interesting exotic selections from Africa, but there are also a plethora of more traditional items for unadventurous eaters. The soups are absolutely divine and worth the price of the meal alone.

If reaching the Animal Kingdom Lodge is too difficult, another good buffet is Cape May Cafe at the Beach Club, which serves a New England clambake, including wonderful clam chowder. There are options for the landlubbers in the group.

In the parks, perhaps consider Liberty Tree Tavern in the Liberty Square section of the Magic Kingdom. It's a character meal for dinner and serves a Thanksgiving feast with turkey and all the trimmings.

:tasty:

RockinRollerMom
04-27-2008, 09:26 PM
My vote is for Cape May's clambake as well. Even if there are people in your party who do not love seafood, they have plenty of other choices too. Great carving stations, salad bar, and desert tables. Plus it's really easy to get to either from DHS or EPCOT. If not that maybe the Grand Floridian Cafe. The food is good and it is a really fun resort to eat at. Easy to get to from MK and EPCOT.

SBETigg
04-27-2008, 09:30 PM
Boma is a great suggestion. I also love Grand Floridian Cafe, California Grill, and Narcoossee's.

Natazu
04-27-2008, 09:33 PM
Boma is a great suggestion. I also love Grand Floridian Cafe, California Grill, and Narcoossee's.

:ditto:

Also, Marrakesh

EvilQueen2006
04-28-2008, 11:57 AM
Another vote for Boma! Other good choices, Coral Reef, Marrakesh, and Wolfgang Puck Cafe.

hlkeck
04-28-2008, 04:27 PM
You could REALLY splurge and all go to Victoria and Alberts!

To this day, the chef's table there is the best meal I have ever ever eaten!:cloud9:

PetefromRI
04-28-2008, 06:59 PM
I'm not a fan of Boma but the Cape May works and of course our favorite,Fulton's Crab House.You might want to try Bongos in DTD,it's a pretty cool Cuban place and I think that the girls would like it and then a little shopping after dinner.

Tygger7
04-28-2008, 07:01 PM
I would suggest California Grill or Whispering Canyon Cafe'.:thumbsup:

I totally agree! These would be my top suggestions. :cloud9: