PDA

View Full Version : 1st week in October - bad crowds????

Gregandmel
04-27-2008, 05:17 PM
I just got back from a bday party and one of the moms was telling me that they went to Disney last year - Oct. 5th -12th...which is the same time frame we are going this year. She said the crowds were bad and the weather was HOT HOT HOT (90's and 100's). For anyone who has been in early OCtober - am I setting myself up for dissapointment, thinking that the crowds would be LESS??? Any feedback would be great on this -

faline
04-27-2008, 05:39 PM
Well, I think her memory might be a bit faulty. I was in there in 2007 from the 4th through the 15th. I don't remember the crowds being unmanageable and I don't remember it being overly hot! It certainly was warm but not at all extreme!

tundramom
04-27-2008, 07:40 PM
Crowd predictions range from 4-6 (10 is horrible) these are certainly manageable crowd levels. However, we were there during that time frame a few years back and it was hot and humid and we thought it was quite crowded. Last year we went later in the month and had a very nice time. This year because of the cruise we'll be there 9-14th so Best of luck to us all.:thumbsup: