PDA

View Full Version : home from WL

playdead88
04-26-2008, 08:17 PM
we just got back from an awesome week at wilderness lodge - we have stayed at epcot resorts the past 3 years and they were great but i have to say after last week we are now magic kingdom resort hooked! :mickey:

shan-ash
04-26-2008, 08:29 PM
That's great to hear since we are heading there in August for our first stay at WL!:thumbsup:

mouseketeer mom
04-26-2008, 09:34 PM
Isn't it extra special staying in the Magic Kingdom resort area? I'm with you, there's nothing like it. I like the walk to Epcot from the Beach Club, but I love to be across the water from the Magic Kingdom a whole lot more! Glad you enjoyed the WL!

Ms.Disney
04-26-2008, 09:47 PM
Glad to hear it, we are staying at WL for the first time this Sept.

AnnieBananie
04-26-2008, 09:55 PM
DH and I just got back from WL, also. We had stayed there before. We LOVE the WL!!! It had been several years since we had stayed there, but we won't wait so long again. It was great watching Wishes from our balconey. The boat to MK was awesome and the bus service was really good for us, too. :mickey::mickey:

chicklittlemom
04-26-2008, 10:42 PM
So happy to hear that you enjoyed WL! 1st stay for us coming up and I was beginning to second guess my choice. I'm excited to hear how much you liked WL... Thanks for the report!:thumbsup:

SgtTigger
04-26-2008, 11:05 PM
As you can see by my Sig... I love the Wilderness Lodge........

Yes it really is my home away from home.......

glad you had a great time

:cop: :tigger:

playdead88
04-27-2008, 07:39 AM
we liked everything about the WL!! the boat to MK was great - we were there during a busy week and they would send a huge boat at peak travel times and that made things a lot easier - we never once took a bus to MK - so i can't say enough good things about the transportation - i had read a few threads about WL transportation being slow but i have to say for us it was the best we have had yet. we loved the WL sooo much we bought into the disney vacation club while we were there! our home resort is animal kingdom but i will tell ya we will be staying at the WL villas :mickey:

DizneyFreak2002
04-27-2008, 12:13 PM
Wilderness Lodge is a terrific resort... I stayed there last year, in May.... I fell in love with the resort the minute I walked into the lobby... Glad to hear you enjoyed your stay there....

MPLSguy
04-27-2008, 06:53 PM
Nice.... I have another upcoming visit to the WL in 6 weeks for another 5 night say and I cant wait. It is truly a "home away from home" and this will be my 8th stay at the WL and I have stayed at all of the deluxe resorts and by far it's the best! :mickey:

castlelady36
04-29-2008, 04:22 PM
Love the WL as well. First time staying last year. Would love to see the monorail added as it is a deluxe resort and a MK resort but all in all great place!!

Vintage Disney
04-29-2008, 10:30 PM
Glad you had a good trip. We check into WL one week from today :party:. MK resort area is the best! We love staying on the lake because it is so relaxing.

brewcrew26
04-30-2008, 11:33 AM
Glad to hear you loved it so much! DH and I are thinking of trying WL next trip since we fell in love with it when we just went to Artist Point for dinner last time. I just love the feel of the old lodge!

Figment104
04-30-2008, 11:51 AM
It's always so wonderful to hear from others that love the WL. So far it's my DH and my favorite. For our next trip we're staying at the Poly just to try something new, but I have a feeling the WL will always be our favoirte and our go to resort!

Glad you had such a great time there!
:mickey:

prprincess
04-30-2008, 01:27 PM
We just got back on Sunday, and loved the resort as well. Definitely one of my favorites!! :thumbsup: