PDA

View Full Version : Jersey Week (Nov. 1-8) - Bad crowds?

MNMS
04-26-2008, 05:47 PM
We will be going to WDW 10/29 - 11/7 -- essentially the week of the NJ Teachers' convention so I understand many from NJ visit WDW at that time. Can someone tell me how bad the crowds are during that week?

Thanks.:mickey:

SBETigg
04-26-2008, 06:40 PM
I've been during "Jersey" week and the crowds weren't bad at all.

jillluvsdisney
04-26-2008, 06:59 PM
I've been at WDW 3x during "Jersey" week and the crowds were just fine. You just seem to be meeting and talking to a lot of people from New jersey, that's all. This topic comes up often enough on Intercot. It's a legend in it's own mind.

Linda13
04-26-2008, 07:40 PM
I was there during Jersey Week a couple years ago. 1st of all, the weather was perfect low to mid 80's and not a drop of rain. The crowds overall weren't bad at all, except Friday -- MK was much more crowded than the rest of the week for us. We actually left around dinnertime since it was the 2nd day for MK that trip.

MickeyMousse
04-26-2008, 08:42 PM
We were there this past November and Jersey Week wasn't even an issue. Honestly, we noticed when the crowds came in for Soap Star Weekend-just avoid MGM/DHS while that's going on and you'll be just fine! :thumbsup:

andypooh
04-27-2008, 10:55 AM
we have been there during jersey week three times in the last 5 years and it has not been an issue. it is the last week of the F&W festival which might also increase crowds a little at EPCOT but it is always very manageable. overall, i think the crowds have increased slightly over the last 5 years, but i believe crwods have increased year-round at WDW. the weather is real nice (low 70s-low 80s for daytime high) and the lines are really not bad at all.

ravsluvdisney
04-27-2008, 04:42 PM
Being proud Jerseyians, we are heading back for our 3rd trip during "Jesey Week' this year. Our last two trips we had gorgeuos weather and very manageable crowds. This has become our favorite time of year to visit. This year we are getting lucky and will catch the end of the F&W festival and MVMCP - bonus!! :yay: I would not worry about crowds at all.